Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Better than the KF Prime but won't be an all day driver (for me)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/29/2019 4:47:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6870
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos16805
+1 details
I would always trust tengeresz....
He knows his stuff.
*just saying*
#12 (permalink)      5/29/2019 4:53:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tengeresz56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos370
+2 details
Carlahola - Read behind my words... I'd like to open they eyes. They work for us and we try to help them (if they want) to make FT better there in HongKong. Help each others to make it better. No problem, but it's much more complicated thing. - Finaly - Compare the price, the quality and the vaping feeling, Dvarw is the very best without any hype of it.

Edited on 5/29/2019 at 5:24 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      5/30/2019 8:50:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2847
+1 details
highly overrated in the flavor department. get a doggystyle, its a little better. dwarv is good, but this site has blown it out of proportion.

out of proportion.

don't crucify me.

at least we all agree that kayfuns are trash, amirite?
What does he mean when he says words?
#14 (permalink)      5/30/2019 9:11:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlienGrey
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 884
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos645
+2 details
It all depends on your vaping style. I can't complain about it because as a low wattage vaper my vape experience with the DVARW MTL V2 is just good. With my build flavour and throat hit are there and that's all I care about. There's no clouds in the sky and I like it that way. ;)

I do agree that the KF [Lite] 2019 is a POS. At least the original design. It's a huge step backwards compared to the KF Prime that also was replaced by me with the DVARW MTL V2.
"The Truth Is Out There"
#15 (permalink)      5/30/2019 9:31:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zsolt93
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos4
+1 details
The Dvarw tank is the most overrated, overhyped piece of s*it i have ever seen in the vape industry. Tho the price for the clones are nice, for those who gót hooked by the hipster majority
#16 (permalink)      5/30/2019 9:38:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8741
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31369
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

highly overrated in the flavor department. get a doggystyle, its a little better. dwarv is good, but this site has blown it out of proportion.

I think it's mostly an airflow thing. We all prefer different airflow, and I think we appreciate the flavor more when the airflow feels just like we want it to be.

The reason so many like the Dvarw, is because of the inserts. It's easy to find an airflow that matches one's preference, because there's so many options. And as a plus, that preferred airflow will be directly under the coil, so there's no turbulence.

I can understand you liking the doggystyle more. I couldn't get along with it at all, because the airflow on it doesn't match my vaping style. And for me, that kills the flavor.

#17 (permalink)      5/30/2019 9:51:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3752
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5456
+4 details
dave39 wrote:

I purchased this RTA from here, and the build quality is great. The vape is smooth but not as flavorful as I expected (based on other reviews here). The coil leads are hard to trap under these screws, unless you use 28 gauge wire, or smaller. If the screw posts were easier to use then I would use this more often, with MTL claptons. There is no shortage of love for this line of RTAs here, but for me, the performance didn't live up to the hype. I guess I've been spoiled by the flavor from my RDL and DL atomizers. Good RTA in the land of MTL and RDL, but won't be an all day driver for me.

I don't have any problems trapping 26 gauge, Just give it a full wrap in the same direction you tighten the screws. As far as performance... Small chamber, smooth under coil air and stellar juice delivery all equate to phenomenal flavor. For me atleast..;)

Good insight Airwinny, the Dwarf is very accommodating to the draw preference and positioned at the point where it counts.

Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#18 (permalink)      5/30/2019 10:05:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
Dvarw killer has been spotted, the tripod by atmizoo.
Squonklife
#19 (permalink)      5/30/2019 10:13:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2847
+2 details
airwinny wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
I think it's mostly an airflow thing. We all prefer different airflow, and I think we appreciate the flavor more when the airflow feels just like we want it to be.

The reason so many like the Dvarw, is because of the inserts. It's easy to find an airflow that matches one's preference, because there's so many options. And as a plus, that preferred airflow will be directly under the coil, so there's no turbulence.

I can understand you liking the doggystyle more. I couldn't get along with it at all, because the airflow on it doesn't match my vaping style. And for me, that kills the flavor.

do you consider the dwarv to be your best flavor rta? i assume you have many...ido confess that i have biggest airflow insert, and no insert, on my two dwarvs.

What does he mean when he says words?
#20 (permalink)      5/30/2019 10:16:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1094
+3 details
I really enjoy tobacco e-juices on Kayfuns and small chamber atomizers, but, for the rest of flavors, I prefer the Dvarw.
#21 (permalink)      5/30/2019 10:27:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8741
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31369
+6 details
carrion4worm wrote:

do you consider the dwarv to be your best flavor rta? i assume you have many...ido confess that i have biggest airflow insert, and no insert, on my two dwarvs.

It's my favorite RTA, yes. But in all fairness, I'm a squonker, the Dvarw rocks for when I use a tank, but 90% of the time I use an RDA, and the Dvarw doesn't even come close to a Citadel or a Krma, for how I vape.

I use the Dvarw16 the most, with the largest airflow insert, on a tiny Eleaf Amnis battery. That has replaced all my pods, basically. For that purpose, it's superb.

The only tank that comes close, for me, is the Wotofo Conqueror. And I think it has mostly to do with how similar they wick: juice holes right next to the coil, juice hardly has to travel up, which probably leads to a wetter vape, which my brain translates as "moarrr flavor" :)

Edited on 5/30/2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: