shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

you think it's a good one ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/15/2018 7:00:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapacarochine
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 120
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos13
you think it's a good one ?
I've seen the video of suck my mod, ony 2 reviews on Ytube
it seems to be a good one for flavors , but would like your thougt guys

you think it's like kind of Hadaly, haku , etc...

I'm just surprised that nobody is interested by this one, prefer waiting your thought about it, before ordering as I'm not an expert.

thank you for advise guys
#2 (permalink)      5/15/2018 7:25:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cocorika
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 533
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos414

I'm just surprised that nobody is interested by this one

as you say, there are already a lot of serious contenders in that category,
for instance SKU 9629935 wich is a very close design and a sure value

#3 (permalink)      5/15/2018 8:33:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cycoblazer
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 266
  • Reviews 393
  • Kudos305
+3 details
I got one of the SXK black pom versions from another site. I have really enjoyed it so far. I really like the ability to not over squonk and the air flow is perfect for me. Flavor is really very good. Building on it is easy. After using it for a couple weeks I am already considering getting another to have for a backup.
Nothing is forever except change.
#4 (permalink)      5/15/2018 8:38:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 5375
  • Reviews 168
  • Kudos19505
+2 details
cycoblazer wrote:

and the air flow is perfect for me

I've ordered two of them, the black and the stainless one. I know I'm gonna like this one, but how is the airflow? Is it closer to a Narda (a bit too tight for my preference), an Entheon (perfect for me) or a Haku/O-atty (a bit too loose for me, fully open)?

#5 (permalink)      5/15/2018 2:46:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 5375
  • Reviews 168
  • Kudos19505
+1 details
I watched a French review, with Youtube's auto-translated English captions on.
He says, as proven by the amazing captions, that the airflow is comparable to the Hadaly. Or, "the dali" as Youtube prefers to name it.

Now I'm even more looking forward to this atty.

#6 (permalink)      5/16/2018 5:20:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapacarochine
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 120
  • Reviews 102
  • Kudos13
cocorika, thank you for your advice, I wanted the Flave, but as it's not possible to use 510 DT, I didn't ordered it.

airwinny, I like exactly the same airflow as you, so if the review says it's like Hadaly, it's one for me

cycoblazer,you seems very happy with it, and what you said help me to decide , so I'm ordering it.

thank you everybody & bisous
#7 (permalink)      5/16/2018 5:23:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ed_79
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos7
+4 details
I can say this is a great atty. There is slightly more airflow than hadaly which I prefer since the hadaly can become too condensed with stronger and sweeter eliquid (same with narda) of course the airflow can be adjusted to be exactly the same as the narda or hadaly.

The main advantage over most others is the leak proof design - absolutely no leaking with this.

The flavour is better for me than the narda and hadaly IMO - it's like a broader bandwidth - not such a narrow condensed hit of flavour but a more broad coverage of every flavour note. I find the flavour amazing on hadaly and narda for the first few pulls on fresh cotton but the vape becomes more and more condensed and sweet after a short while (especially with flavourful and highly sweetened liquids) - this krma rda provides consistent flavour after prolonged vaping on the same cotton with a variety of eliquids.

The draw is very smooth and quiet too.

This SXK version is flawless - the machining quality is nothing less than would be expected from a $100+ original.
#8 (permalink)      5/20/2018 4:36:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hanzo42
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos5
+2 details
The flavor on this is absolutely retarded. I suggest going with another brand for the ULTimate ON as there is no difference in performance.

I own the authentic and the only functional difference is the o-rings on my clone are a lot thicker so the top cap doesnt come off without a little muscle. Can't recommend going with a clone on this one enough. Everything else is identical. They're greedy asking for $100+ for the authentic considering it's made in China but that's just my opinion! If the clone did not exist I would still buy it for $100 no hesitation. Save yourself the $85+ difference.

Edited on 5/20/2018 at 4:47 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      5/20/2018 5:02:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaddyDead
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 2798
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos4850
+1 details
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes - Quod erat demonstrandum
#10 (permalink)      5/23/2018 10:18:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 5375
  • Reviews 168
  • Kudos19505
+1 details
Ed_79 wrote:

The flavour is better for me than the narda and hadaly IMO - it's like a broader bandwidth - not such a narrow condensed hit of flavour but a more broad coverage of every flavour note. I find the flavour amazing on hadaly and narda for the first few pulls on fresh cotton but the vape becomes more and more condensed and sweet after a short while (especially with flavourful and highly sweetened liquids) - this krma rda provides consistent flavour after prolonged vaping on the same cotton with a variety of eliquids.

I can only agree. Received the KRMA yesterday, and it's instantly my favorite atty. It ticks all the boxes for me. Phenomenal flavor, perfect airflow, and leak-proof.

Also received the Recurve yesterday, which has been sitting on my desk after a few puffs. The KRMA blows it out of the water in every aspect.
In the game of trade-offs that vaping is, somehow every time I used a leak-resistant atty, I had to sacrifice flavor. Until this one. I couldn't be happier.
I'll be ordering the authentic, because this is a company I want to support. They obviously know what they're doing, can't wait to see what they bring out next.

#11 (permalink)      5/24/2018 8:02:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
phlegmor
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 557
  • Reviews 244
  • Kudos611
+1 details
I got my Ulton version from sowhere else today. Yeah, it's fantastic right from the start and without having to tinker a lot (3mm ID Ni80 fused clapton-coil at 0.3 ohms, positioned in a way that it's lower end just touches the stream of airflow).

The draw feels very similar to the one on the Sentinel (which shouldn't be surprising), it's more restricted though. The retrictiveness is indeed similar to what I remember the Hadaly to have (Don't have it handy right now). A bit more open than the original O-Atty (which I have build and handy for a side by side comparison).
@airwinny
Maybe all those attys having come out this year changed your perception a bit and you should revisit the O-Atty. 8)
At least the way I build the O-Atty using a 3-3.5mm clapton above the direct stream of air to restrict the airflow between the coil and the inner chamber, its restrictiveness is in the middle between the Narda and the Hadaly. The Haku can't be restricted in the same way, because there is too much space between the inner airflow holes. There is a world of difference between the Haku and the O-Atty imo.

The Ulton Krmas top caps don't go down all the way to cover the base entirely (the gap is a fraction of a milimeter, but still very visible). The black delrin one has a great matte texture and looks fantastic, but it's very tight. Not tight like the Hadaly PEI cap was tight, but tight almost to the point of being unusable.

This atty is good enough for me to also buy the SXK version at some point (if it turns out to be flawless).

Cheers!

Edited on 5/24/2018 at 8:39 AM. Reason: