shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Random BS
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/22/2018 6:25:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lanceG
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos16
Random BS
Most god-awful, horrid, malignant, frustratingly stupid way to market stabilized and resin products. I hate it. I hate it so much, that I lose all respect for any vendor that does this. Who the hell wants to gamble like this? If it was a $20 mod, ok then, maybe, but for anything slightly decent and appealing it's gonna be around $100 and who the hell is going to risk it? I mean COME ON China! WTF!?!? If I had $100 to gamble on something I might hate, I wouldn't bother with a clone (I know this is not a clone) or something made in China, I would just buy the real deal! And it's ALWAYS the mod I would really love to buy, but I never will because I know I'll get the shit-brown one or pink or some other god awful color.

Everyone should totally boycott ALL of the random color items - maybe then they will wake up...

*I did buy the X-Pipe, and it wasn't too bad (the color). Love the mod itself...
#2 (permalink)      12/22/2018 6:54:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vaper.UK
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 3330
  • Reviews 247
  • Kudos2822
Cost and hassle. They can`t be bothered.

People have been complaining about "random" colors for years - they do not G.A.S. as it`s not worth it.
#3 (permalink)      12/24/2018 6:53:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
solksagen
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 1807
  • Reviews 80
  • Kudos2635
Anniepan wrote:

For the stabilized wood material, we cannot 100% make sure the colors are the same in each batch, but you can send ticket for us about the color you need, then we will add a note to our warehouse. If we have the exact color you need, we can send for you directly. If we don't have, we can send photo for you to choose.

300Wartz zero fighting zero spam zero trolls