shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

@Anniepan - It's been out for months!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/14/2018 4:59:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos116
@Anniepan - It's been out for months!
Hi Anniepan.
I'm really glad to see your finally stocking this Arctic dolphin Soul mod and the Amber mod too, I own both and they're awesome mods, which brings me onto....
How can this be a pre-order when it was actually released months ago at the beginning of the year?
(I've had mine for two months)
Is listing it as a preorder a mistake and what it really means is that's just when your getting stock?

Also, please give us a choice of colour....nobody likes random colours, especially when they're spending this muchon a mod.

Thanks Anniepan :)
#2 (permalink)      4/16/2018 5:14:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7679
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4368
+1 details
Hello Rene_vape_master,

Did you order the item in local? We will confirm the situation with our manufacturer first.

For the stabilized wood material, we cannot 100% make sure the colors are the same in each batch, but you can send ticket for us about the color you need, then we will add a note to our warehouse. If we have the exact color you need, we can send for you directly. If we don't have, we can send photo for you to choose.

Thank you for your understanding.
#3 (permalink)      4/16/2018 10:35:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos116
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Rene_vape_master,

Did you order the item in local? We will confirm the situation with our manufacturer first.

For the stabilized wood material, we cannot 100% make sure the colors are the same in each batch, but you can send ticket for us about the color you need, then we will add a note to our warehouse. If we have the exact color you need, we can send for you directly. If we don't have, we can send photo for you to choose.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for replying Anniepan!
Yes that would be really helpful thanks, I will do that when I order :)
I purchased my first one from another Chinese retailer, I can send the name in a ticket if needs be but I won't write it here so I don't advertise them.

#4 (permalink)      4/17/2018 5:28:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7679
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4368
Rene_vape_master wrote:

Thanks for replying Anniepan!
Yes that would be really helpful thanks, I will do that when I order :)
I purchased my first one from another Chinese retailer, I can send the name in a ticket if needs be but I won't write it here so I don't advertise them.

Thank you for your help, dear Rene_vape_master. Once you sent, please kindly let me know. :)