Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
3-pack

Compatibility
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/22/2019 1:50:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NoFear001
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Compatibility
Is this coil compatible with the NRG tank on my Revenger X?
#2 (permalink)      4/22/2019 11:29:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gazer
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
yes they will fit they are the same as the other nrg gt coils but mesh way more flavour and clouds
#3 (permalink)      5/31/2019 1:49:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Timbuc2Dan
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos4
Yes they are will work. As far as leakage goes you can minimize it by this method, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Or8xxevOY&t=35s it cuts down on the leakage and I don't think any coils that won't leak exist. It does it more if I'm vaping lying down or the mod gets tipped over and it stays that way, after filling try cutting a folded once paper towel cut to width of the air intake and about one and a half inches long and feed it in using a toothpick and let it sit for a few minutes until it soaks up the liquid then pull it out, it helps save you the amount of times you have to take tank apart, I'm using the Cascade Baby and try not to overfill your tank. I also pay attention to the crazy way Vaporesso cut the threads, each portion turns in a different direction and it's very easy to loosen one or the other when attaching it to the mod, grip it by the air vent section only and if you wipe the tank gently it will show you which section the leakage is coming from, it's not always the coil section but the one above it which is too easy to loosen, also the top lid section turns counter clockwise to tighten it, after about 3 refills I always take it apart to do an alcohol rinse then water rinse to clean it, also take the coil apart by pulling off the bottom piece then pull out the rubber gasket and wipe those down like it shows in the video then put it back together. I also switched to a PG/VG 50/50 liquid because it's a bit thicker, I'm not chasing clouds but am a former smoker so I like that throat hit and I think the mesh coils were made for the thicker liquids, but using the methods I've mentioned here and on the video will cut down on the leaks. I've also noticed that if I chain vape it seems to heat up the tank which causes leakage. Vaporesso should really use a thicker o-ring on these coils and the red o-ring too, that's where they've failed us all and yes you get less leakage using their coils versions but I'd avoid the ceramic one as even priming it with liquid just took a long time and will try it once more just to see if letting it sit all this time helped. The mesh coils are great in every way and I may have to go to the larger Cascade tank since the coils for that one seemed like they might have solved these issues but I sent it back because it was so huge for my HCigar DNC 75 Color mod. Anyway Vaporesso coils are the only coils that don't give you spitback and I wish they'd solve the leakage issues, cut down on the pieces that all screw in different directions, use thicker o-rings for the whole tank which would help a lot.
#4 (permalink)      7/4/2020 1:26:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deihaeplorim5301
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yes, it is the same as the other NRG GT