shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Good fit for Origen Tiny Tank but doesn't come with the Magnetic Ring
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      6/11/2018 6:59:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3894
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7765
+2 details
Great stuff gmm. Been a while since I done any fishing but those peaceful early morning times when it feels like your the only person alive sure make it special. If anything will set you right....times like those will. I think we have rain forecast for Wednesday or Thursday but for now it's still tip top!
#72 (permalink)      6/12/2018 5:57:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+4 details
I know there's a little aberration in posting too many pics about one's gears. Already setting up ones mind for photographing vape gears...(and thinking here of some guys who put an extreme effort into having good materials, camera, lenses for macro, and be able to go for a walk on purpose with all that + a pile of gears for searching great backgrounds for their pics - bref, it's not the case of most of us) ;)

Normally it can be about: showing a certain product for others, but also can be: "that's me", but also can be a bit of "bragging" with your nice stuff. =)

From my side i started taking shots when long ago was starting frankensteining and "miss-matching" gears and started having fun with it with some other mates here.
On the other side - in real life - even the last homeless dog couldn't care more about it than.. So being totally alone with it at all the time, just had to show them somewhere to someone...Nowadays one does much less moddings.

Houh all that was just wanting to say, it's the gear i always meant to expose and never my not at all "sexy" hands. lol

Edited on 6/12/2018 at 5:58 AM. Reason:
#73 (permalink)      6/12/2018 6:25:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
@SabreToothBunny, did you receive your connector?

Edited on 6/12/2018 at 6:56 AM. Reason:
#74 (permalink)      6/12/2018 6:32:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gmm11
Member
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 4929
  • Reviews 204
  • Kudos6044
+2 details
cilika, if you've got it,flaunt it,, its actually good seeing mods and tanks in pics here, ,owners pics are far better than the standard sales pics,and it brightens the place up lol, if i could work my phone (phone technophobe) better id take more pics,3 yr old phone and only made one single call on it lol
#75 (permalink)      6/12/2018 6:42:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+2 details
You need to activate your phone gmm, I find too it's good to see others' gears.

Well, I do flaunt sometimes... in the Porn thread. :P
#76 (permalink)      6/12/2018 8:03:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3894
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7765
+2 details
cilika wrote:

I know there's a little aberration in posting too many pics about one's gears. Already setting up ones mind for photographing vape gears...(and thinking here of some guys who put an extreme effort into having good materials, camera, lenses for macro, and be able to go for a walk on purpose with all that + a pile of gears for searching great backgrounds for their pics - bref, it's not the case of most of us) ;)Normally it can be about: showing a certain product for others, but also can be: "that's me", but also can be a bit of "bragging" with your nice stuff. =) From my side i started taking shots when long ago was starting frankensteining and "miss-matching" gears and started having fun with it with some other mates here. On the other side - in real life - even the last homeless dog couldn't care more about it than.. So being totally alone with it at all the time, just had to show them somewhere to someone...Nowadays one does much less moddings. Houh all that was just wanting to say, it's the gear i always meant to expose and never my not at all "sexy" hands. lol


.....yea,yea,yea! 😉 lol!

#77 (permalink)      6/12/2018 8:04:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3894
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7765
+2 details
cilika wrote:

You need to activate your phone gmm, I find too it's good to see others' gears.

Well, I do flaunt sometimes... in the Porn thread. :P


....just wait until I get my legs out for a mod "thigh shot"! 😂

#78 (permalink)      6/12/2018 8:07:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3894
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7765
+1 details
gmm11 wrote:

cilika, if you've got it,flaunt it,, its actually good seeing mods and tanks in pics here, ,owners pics are far better than the standard sales pics,and it brightens the place up lol, if i could work my phone (phone technophobe) better id take more pics,3 yr old phone and only made one single call on it lol


I love to see everyone else's gear. I don't really like to see the manufacturer pictures. It's nice to see what everyone else is doing with mods/attys/builds etc.

#79 (permalink)      6/12/2018 8:13:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+2 details
Do it do it mates!
The porn thread's dying too for the moment...need you! =)
#80 (permalink)      6/12/2018 8:27:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3894
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7765
+1 details
cilika wrote:

Do it do it mates!
The porn thread's dying too for the moment...need you! =)


Lol....I'm not very computery! Wouldn't even know how to post pictures here from my phone......maybe that is a good thing? 😆

#81 (permalink)      6/12/2018 9:23:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15132
  • Reviews 380
  • Kudos29149
+2 details
Tried it ones, from someone's phone, couldn't figure it out. (i don't use internet on mine)
Nan, you have to find how to do... am interested to know too.