shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

In my hand's
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/18/2018 2:46:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos805
+4 details
In my hand's
Picked up one from the shop on Monday. I love this this thing. I actually got a good color resin. I inserted a modmaker 5.5ml silicone one bottle. I didn't have to cut the the metal tube or anything . Wismec is going to release their own silcone bottles and different top caps for the rda.
Squonklife
#2 (permalink)      2/21/2018 2:44:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1527
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos899
I found that out to about the silicone bottles I seen it on the YouTube clip of Toby b and jaybob talking together for about 45mins or it was the one with djlsb I can't mind. It was close tho cause I was just about to buy one then seen the silicone bottle system. So it's going to be just new silicone bottles that fit the first batchs of luxotic or are they getting rid of the metal tube system for a new batch?
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#3 (permalink)      2/21/2018 2:51:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
F_Ramzi
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos64
How is the size compared to the Pulse?

And if this is limited to 100W, then its not a "Real' Mechanical.
#4 (permalink)      2/21/2018 8:04:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5030
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5554
Is the only advantage to squonking the bottle capacity? What other advantages are there?
I'm not conceited, but god knows I have reason to be!
#5 (permalink)      2/21/2018 8:18:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos805
F_Ramzi wrote:

How is the size compared to the Pulse?

And if this is limited to 100W, then its not a "Real' Mechanical.

Its smaller than pulse, but has some weight to it. This is technically not a mech, it has a switchfet. The only limit to wattage is your battery and build.

Squonklife
#6 (permalink)      2/21/2018 8:31:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
leftjeffa
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9254
+2 details
I like that it incorporates a low battery cut-out and a mosfet in that chip. Can't complain that it's wasting any power while still being semi-regulated that way.

Still need a good reason to go buy that SVA 75 right now though. That's just been re-listed and is really tempting.
Resistance is not futile, it's V/I
#7 (permalink)      3/6/2018 8:57:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FTmember
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1924
  • Reviews 118
  • Kudos405
I just got one of these today...the yellow honeycomb model. I have the Pulse also and like this one better although they both vape very good. I like this firmer bottle better than the very soft silicone Pulse bottle because it’s too soft and easy to spill juice just holding it.

I like the Lux better because it’s smaller and perfect in the hand. But...the atty is difficult to build because of the extremely tiny holes for the wires. Very hard to trap wires. Just very difficult. You’d think they sat down an had several conferences on how to make the most difficult-to-build atty. Hate it! But once it’s built it works very well. Hope I don’t have to rebuild any time soon.....

The Pulse atty works great on this Lux.
"He who watches over Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps." (Psalm 121:4) Gimme a HALLELUJAH!
#8 (permalink)      3/6/2018 10:27:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1709
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1792
leftjeffa wrote:

Still need a good reason to go buy that SVA 75 right now though. That's just been re-listed and is really tempting.

God damn that comment might have just cost me some money! I didn't release they were back. If they put out a DNA 75C SVA clone I'd be all over it.

edit: i dont see them in stock. are they stocked somewhere else? ---- NM i found them

Edited on 3/6/2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      3/7/2018 2:00:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
leftjeffa
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9254
Moldy wrote:

...that comment might have just cost me some money! ---- NM i found them

Tell me about it. I missed out on the 25% off by minutes. Well, I was in time, more the truth, but I think they rigged the site. When I added the code, the paypal checkout just disappeared. Cleaned the cache and all. Something fishy I tell ya

Resistance is not futile, it's V/I