shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Seen this yesterday else where.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      1/17/2018 11:43:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
inswva
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos131
+4 details
airwinny wrote:

Apparently I have some googling to do.

#22 (permalink)      1/17/2018 1:08:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos805
From what I know there is a chip in it. I know it can be cut on and off, so some type of mosfet.There should be a review up in a few days, I know some people already have them. I messaged wismec two days ago about what I wanted. I told them we need the gen 3 converted into a squonk mod and to leave it 18650 so it stays small. Also I said we need a series squonker. I told them they would make alot of money. Their response was "what you want is coming soon," I about shit myself. Stay patient friends, after Chinese new years I expect to see alot of the squonkers we all crave
Squonklife
#23 (permalink)      1/19/2018 11:03:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
AuralVirus wrote:

The only squonker that's worth a punt (after you've bought your fill of cheap plastic boxes) has been around for sometime now, a very affordable, 200watt (lets be realistic & call it 140watt), 2 battery regulated box:-GeekVape GBOX SKU 9616323 (after MAP its around $45 so ignore the $66 tag)& its just started to be marked as SOLD OUT so be quick.

the Gbox does actually get very close to the 200w. pretty sure DJLsb showed it could reach 190 odd with the corect build (0.12 i think)

has anyone seen the new iJoy capo 216?
sme bottles as the OG Capo 100w only it shouldnt be a peice of crap like its sibling. the battery and bottle compartments are separate too, unlike my annoying GBox!

Edited on 1/20/2018 at 8:54 AM. Reason:
#24 (permalink)      1/20/2018 12:58:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10984
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9399
Late night typing? You turned iJoy into iMoy .. orrr was that intentional? :D
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#25 (permalink)      1/20/2018 9:01:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Andyk wrote:

Late night typing? You turned iJoy into iMoy .. orrr was that intentional? :D

Massively intentional....Obviously ;P

Yeah it's was real late here in the UK!
Thanks for the heads up man. I actually noticed last night and edited it but FastTech blatently didn't save the edit...or more like I didn't lol

I'm still holding out hope that Wismec see sense and convert the RX gen3 into a regulated squonker! So many people have messaged Jaybo saying exactly that.
It makes so much sense too since it would make it the world's smallest duel battery regulated squonker and surely fly off the shelves like hot cakes making it their best selling Mod since the OG Reuleaux!

Mind you, the Capo 216 is around a centimetre shorter than the GV gbox and it's a 20700!!
Bloody wish I'd waitedll for it instead of grabbing the GBOX...oh well, just have to raid the piggy bank without the misses knowing....

**that woman ALWAYS finds out** hah haa

Edited on 1/20/2018 at 3:58 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      1/20/2018 9:11:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cdpalcus
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 67
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos16
Rene_vape_master wrote:

I'm still holding out hope that iJoy see sense and convert the RX gen3 into a regulated squonker! So many people have messaged Jaybo saying exactly that.

Surely you wanted to write Wismec here, not iJoy. And it seems that they will be doing just that, an RX gen3-like squonker. I would prefer to wait a little more. Maybe until after the Chinsese New Year.
#27 (permalink)      1/20/2018 3:57:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
cdpalcus wrote:

Rene_vape_master wrote:

I'm still holding out hope that iJoy see sense and convert the RX gen3 into a regulated squonker! So many people have messaged Jaybo saying exactly that.

Surely you wanted to write Wismec here, not iJoy. And it seems that they will be doing just that, an RX gen3-like squonker. I would prefer to wait a little more. Maybe until after the Chinsese New Year.

Hahaha aye I did but for some strange reason for I've lost my grasp on the English language XD
Must have had iJoy stuck in my brain!

#28 (permalink)      1/26/2018 11:48:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
benley73
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 142
  • Reviews 175
  • Kudos26
Will the inbox bottles fit? , They make 3 types now , the first was hard white plastic the secons was nice clear silicone , the 3rd ate standard bf bottles with tube and caps , wondering if the furst 2 fit due to the clear silicone being a good bottle with caps so can carry many extra refilled bottles with you
#29 (permalink)      1/26/2018 1:24:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
benley73 wrote:

Will the inbox bottles fit? , They make 3 types now , the first was hard white plastic the secons was nice clear silicone , the 3rd ate standard bf bottles with tube and caps , wondering if the furst 2 fit due to the clear silicone being a good bottle with caps so can carry many extra refilled bottles with you

No one has it yet so won't know unless a reviewer says so ir one if us gets oyr hands in it.
I do, however, know for sure it doesnt take the Geekvape gbox or kangertech dripbox bottles.

Soon as I receive mine I'll check my VT Inbox bottles to see if they do indeed fit and post here again fo to let you know.

Out of curiosity though....why would you want to use them anyway?? They are far inferior to the 2 included bottles and the metal/silicone hybrid bottle available for seperate purchase that came our for the OG capo but are all the same/compatible for this new iteration too.

Each to their own though I suppose.

#30 (permalink)      1/26/2018 2:47:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
benley73
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 142
  • Reviews 175
  • Kudos26
https://youtu.be/v4RXw08atDs

There better bottles than first lot of inbox bottles. ,
An keep shape better than squishy silicone bottles
Come with cap so can carry dif Flavours with me to swap out
#31 (permalink)      2/17/2018 11:38:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MojoGB
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 361
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos144
AuralVirus wrote:

The only squonker that's worth a punt (after you've bought your fill of cheap plastic boxes) has been around for sometime now, a very affordable, 200watt (lets be realistic & call it 140watt), 2 battery regulated box:-GeekVape GBOX SKU 9616323 (after MAP its around $45 so ignore the $66 tag)& its just started to be marked as SOLD OUT so be quick.

I got this and it performs pretty well. Its just so damn big.

My ideal squonker will take a single 21700 battery, 100W and have full regulation with temp control. Pretty sure there is nothing like this yet but i may be wrong.

Stinky free for 8 years.