shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Smok Mag Grip?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/9/2019 8:32:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blynch613
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
fluffychick wrote:

Yeh I use a 21700 in it mainly - but I havent really gone above 70W as I love the coils it comes with - for smok they are amazing. The S1 lasted over 20 days - but I had to take it off to review the S2 and that had done 1001 puffs last time I looked - but had a different atty on there for a bit - and lost the puff count now. But not a single leak, dry hit and the coils are lasting ages.

Yeah, I'm just going to buy 1 pack 3x each and see which ones I prefer. 70W is perfect for this setup -- definitely need to get those gold and rainbow ones!

#12 (permalink)      1/9/2019 8:35:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 530
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos447
Hahaha the rainbow ones are super cute, I got the Red colour Mag Grip so I dont think they will go with it hahaha!
I bought one of these drip tips in the red too and it doesnt match so had to plump for the black one. They fit nice though.
SKU 9683671
#13 (permalink)      1/9/2019 8:40:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blynch613
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
fluffychick wrote:

Hahaha the rainbow ones are super cute, I got the Red colour Mag Grip so I dont think they will go with it hahaha!
I bought one of these drip tips in the red too and it doesnt match so had to plump for the black one. They fit nice though.
SKU 9683671

Nice, adding a couple of those drip tips to my cart. I have the red/black one so I guess that might look a little off lol.. my juice is usually pretty dark.

#14 (permalink)      1/9/2019 8:43:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 530
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos447
+1 details
Mine is the one where the body is mainly red SKU 9681653 , and the drip tip was a different shade completely, so Im going for the black one now - even so at that price they are a nice little bargain if you break one.
As they are not a standard fitment its worth having a couple of spares innit
#15 (permalink)      1/9/2019 8:46:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Blynch613
  • JoinedFeb 2018
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
fluffychick wrote:

Mine is the one where the body is mainly red SKU 9681653 , and the drip tip was a different shade completely, so Im going for the black one now - even so at that price they are a nice little bargain if you break one.
As they are not a standard fitment its worth having a couple of spares innit

Actually yeah that's the one I have: SKU 9681653 . At that bargain price for the drip tips, I could grab a red one too just for the f of it. Not a big fan of same colours not matching with my clothes so maybe not..