shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Mesh Coil for baby beast?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      5/30/2018 6:38:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joker_AT
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos2
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9647058

this coils work in the TFV8 Big / Baby beast the coils have the same size

i can't tell you if they are better or worse compared to the smok one (i am waiting too for delivery)

but i can tell you they work as intended flavour depends on your taste (i like them)
#12 (permalink)      8/22/2018 6:08:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Reisender
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos0
Some people report having problems when using these coils in the Baby Beast (not in Big Baby or Baby Prince). The new mesh coils have a thicker O-ring and are really hard to screw in correctly. Not every Baby Beast seems to be affected, but I got pretty frustrated before i realized there is an easy workaround: Just change the O-Ring to a thinner one (e.g. from a Baby Q2 coil) and it will work.
#13 (permalink)      8/23/2018 8:26:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cyanfire
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Reisender wrote:

Some people report having problems when using these coils in the Baby Beast (not in Big Baby or Baby Prince). The new mesh coils have a thicker O-ring and are really hard to screw in correctly. Not every Baby Beast seems to be affected, but I got pretty frustrated before i realized there is an easy workaround: Just change the O-Ring to a thinner one (e.g. from a Baby Q2 coil) and it will work.

Yes! I have been waiting to hear someone talk about this, my standard Baby Beast is also unfortunately affected & I thought I was the only one. I bought one of these Baby Mesh, a Baby Q4 & A Baby T12 & when they arrived none of them would fit. I gave them to a friend of mine that has an EU BB to try and 2 out of 3 of them screwed in with no problems. Thankyou for posting this solution, i will keep the o-rings from my dead Q2's and try the coils again.