shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Bubble hash ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/21/2018 10:33:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
frankmd96
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos1
Bubble hash ?
Has anyone tried this with bubble hash, is it any good ?
#2 (permalink)      1/21/2018 10:48:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1941
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos1791
I use this vaporizer to sniff glue mixed with cocaine.
Dunno 'bout hash.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#3 (permalink)      1/21/2018 11:11:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1682
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos800
Get SKU 9165704.

Quartz coil makes it last forever and it has the best airflow.

If you insist on getting a nail, check out the h-nail.

The reason the plus xl is superior overall is simply because smaller devices tent to be like a one hitter. Even the quarts only gives you a couple hits and it has four coils.
*smokebomb*
#4 (permalink)      1/21/2018 11:29:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10721
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16954
+1 details
I just received an Atmos Studio Rig....not carried here and not stealthy like the one above but.....wowzers! With the Ti nail it rocks rosin/wax/shatter. Serious little bubbler.

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#5 (permalink)      1/21/2018 3:28:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1708
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1788
@Bassett - when filling it do you just smear / place some shatter on top of the coils and then go from there? Is it wasteful in the sense that shatter runs down into places where it wont be vaporized? Or does it efficiently vape an entire fill? I've never tried one of these but I'm curious. I tend to stick with dry herb with an arizer air as consuming too many concentrates ruins my tolerance for flower. But this would be nice for those times that you just want to take a few quick draws.

I just checked out the Atmos Studio Rig and that looks very nice. A bit pricey but it seems well thought out.

Edited on 1/21/2018 at 3:41 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      1/21/2018 7:40:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10721
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16954
+2 details

bit pricey

I shopped for a week. Finally saw it listed on the bay for $45 and change (free ship).....in the cart bra. I was thinkin I'd need to get a new reg mod to handle the Ti but my old Sigelei 175 does just fine at like, 20w. I know, I know......its a poor chip but, it works and looks pretty good too.

#7 (permalink)      1/21/2018 10:45:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1708
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1788
+1 details
$45 sounds like a great deal. I only looked at one site and they were retailing it for around $89. But a good ti nail for a rig will cost you at least $30 in my neck of the woods, so $45 for the atomizer and peculator is more than fair.

In the instructions they mention to not allow the concentrate to contact any metal parts due to the heat, but I find this confusing since from what I can see the ti bowl is all metal [unless it has a ceramic coating I didn't notice]. How to you load the chamber without allowing the concentrate to touch any metal? Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly.
#8 (permalink)      1/22/2018 11:28:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10721
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16954
+1 details
@ Moldy,
I just heated the Ti for a bit and dabbed....picture..... top of cranium blowing off. Yes, the Ti bowl is all metal.

PS, I lied....paid $48 came out of Detroit and they only had black. But even at that price.....right? A pal sent me several grs. of different substances, like in value wayyyyyy more than my investment in the Atmos. I researched for a week and settled on the Rig. Perfect so far. I just couldn't see using a tin foil pipe any longer. lol.

PSS, I reviewed the utube vids and see nothing referring to not touching the metal with substance. I can't find the instructions that came with the Rig but when I do I'll update.

Ok, found it....the instructions sa to add material to the nail and "avoid physical contact with all metal parts". Pretty sure this means...do not touch with fingers as it will be hot.

Edited on 1/22/2018 at 11:51 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      1/22/2018 12:06:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1809
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos7614
+1 details
V8 Nice one man, at that price it looks the part, suitably reviewed by an owner, they're £86 here, aye that's pounds, gonna have to look further into that
#10 (permalink)      1/22/2018 12:56:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10721
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16954
Thx mac, I have not had it long enough to make a call on durability etc. but it holds just a bit more water than the Source product. @ 20w the vapor was actually like, cold so I drew more and then.....

#11 (permalink)      1/23/2018 1:01:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bassett
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 1682
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos800
Moldy wrote:

@Bassett - when filling it do you just smear / place some shatter on top of the coils and then go from there? Is it wasteful in the sense that shatter runs down into places where it wont be vaporized? Or does it efficiently vape an entire fill? I've never tried one of these but I'm curious.

I've only used for shatter and after a quick pulse and a touch with a loaded dab tool it melts and stays on the coil nice. I fire it till its red, then let it cool for a second and it melts onto all four easily. Little to no waste, and when the coil fires red again you know it's completely dry & used up. After a whole gram, it had only a tiny amount on the wall. The coil has a cap so it doesn't get everywhere and even it was clean after a gram, so it doesn't spit. gets hot enough the surface under and around is consumed. From what I'm told, the airflow is superior and plugs less than any other device. Only real waste on the walls was from not having a steady hand a couple times. I was worried about waste, but it was negligible. I thought the cap on the coil would make all the difference in purchasing this device but I use it off more than on so I can check of it fires red because I like a visual indicating it's out. I like it enough I'm considering selling it to see if I can make a buck cus locally their a hundred bucks.

Edited on 1/23/2018 at 1:03 AM. Reason:
*smokebomb*