shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

How to flip the screen orientation?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/17/2019 6:14:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CVA67
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 95
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos30
How to flip the screen orientation?
I like this little mod. Eight months using it in TC SS316 and I have no criticisms - except the screen is wrong way 'round for how I'd like it. How does one flip the screen orientation?
#2 (permalink)      5/22/2019 6:39:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Linki78
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos0
unfortunately you can't. I have the same "problem". No flipping the screen and no stealth mode as far as I know.
This are my only negative points. Other then that I simply love this Mod. But the wrong screen orientation drives my crazy :D
#3 (permalink)      5/22/2019 8:45:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CVA67
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 95
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos30
Thank you Linki78, no screen flip is disappointing but a $30 mod that does TC well, is very light weight, and has only one annoying feature is still an OK mod. I'm proby gonna replace my single cell JoyeLeafWism mods with Wyes over the next few months. The JoyeLeafWisms giving me just 15 minutes of good TC performance at a time is what's driving me crazy. The Wye screen orientation is far less annoying than crappy Temperature Control. I'm gonna miss ArcticFox/NFEtools, lots of nerdfuns with those. I'll have to put more effort into getting my nerdrocks tingly Escribing my DNA75C mods.