shopping cart empty
Wrong Description for panel colours shown in pictures @Anniepan/@Staff
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/6/2018 7:55:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Wrong Description for panel colours shown in pictures @Anniepan/@Staff
Good morning @Anniepan/ @Staff!

Just so you know, you have listed the wrong pictures for most, if not all listing of this mod and tank kit. For example:
For the listing SKU: 9621367, the title description states that the colour of the
mods panel's are rainbow, but the pictures show purple panels.
Also, another listing for this Mod kit (SKU 9621368) states Panel colours as purple, but shows a mod with red/blue panels.

You need to rearrange all these listing so that the listing descriptions match up with the correct panel colours so that the listing for purple panels shows a purple mod and the listing for rainbow shoes multicolours.

Thanks, just trying to help as people (myself included) are put off from ordering because we don't know when ordering the Mod if we are actually receiving it with the panel colours shown in the picture, or with the colours described within the description?!

I think its great that you have given us the option of choosing the colours instead of the only option being 'random colours' which can be very frustrating and prevent people from wanting to order, even though I know this is sometimes down to the manufacturer and not yourselves.

Anyway, back to the issue of the mixing up of the pictures and listing descriptions.

This is honestly why I have not ordered one yet as I need to be absolutely sure of which colours will actually arrive at my door.

Thanks
#2 (permalink)      1/8/2018 4:23:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10203
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5392
+1 details
Hello Rene_vape_master,

We followed the manufacturer description to list the photo, we will check and confirm as soon as possible.

Thank you for your reminding.
#3 (permalink)      1/8/2018 4:11:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Rene_vape_master,

We followed the manufacturer description to list the photo, we will check and confirm as soon as possible.

Thank you for your reminding.

Thanks Anniepan!

#4 (permalink)      4/4/2018 7:22:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Aaronc98
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Site still has wrong imagines. Also, all images show a green Valyrian tank with all Voopoo Drag mod colors. Is this correct? ie Turquoise drag comes with green Valyrian, and Rainbow drag comes with green Valyrian as well?
#5 (permalink)      4/6/2018 10:45:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos117
Aaronc98 wrote:

Site still has wrong imagines. Also, all images show a green Valyrian tank with all Voopoo Drag mod colors. Is this correct? ie Turquoise drag comes with green Valyrian, and Rainbow drag comes with green Valyrian as well?

The annoying thing is, even when you tell FT that descriptions etc are wrong, they don't always change it. It's always someone else's fault, like when they say a product is delayed delayed by the manufacturer, when it clearly isn't because it's in plentiful supply everywhere else, including other Chinese sites. In that instance I wish they would just say they can't get a hold of any or they didn't order enough, whatever the case may be.
The irritating thing in this case is, I actually want to buy one of these mods but I can't because I'm not sure wether I'll receive the mod colour shown in the pictures, or the colours described.
Its frustrating and I know other people will be put off too, which is silly that FT won't ammendment it even though they'll be loosing sales.

Anyway overall FT is still my site of choice bu it would be perfect if they resolved these few issues.