shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Not functioning
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/1/2020 8:07:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10323
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5440
Hello Tony215,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

If it still has problem, please reply my ticket to have the warranty.

Thank you for your help, dear vapeluvr, MotoBlue, bangaroo and carrion4worm.
#12 (permalink)      12/2/2020 9:32:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 437
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos287
I bought two of these from another place......I gave them away as they were junk.....I spent more time cleaning them and almost constant adjusting than I ever did vaping them.....Certainly they look nice, but they're junk.
#13 (permalink)      12/2/2020 3:04:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bangaroo
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 56
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos55
BLACKHACK // hey through your junk my way , much appreciated thanks...
#14 (permalink)      12/2/2020 10:27:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2255
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1167
Fussy mechs, but really they only have two problem points, both of which are easily sorted out...I did have one that had a bad fitment and the adjustable 510 pin was loose enough to move slightly when tightening or loosening atties...I strongly suggest adjusting the pin to a good match of an atty, and leave it alone. I'm sure we all have plenty of spring loaded 510s that we can swap atties on.

The other common issue is the button. yes, they can be crunchy, but that doesnt really effect firing. Grime and juice does, on the button contact and the battery negative contact (battery positive down). The switch has a spring inside and a contact that must stay clean as well. The press required to fire the mod may differ from switch to switch. Authentic button and switches have the same threading, and will upgrade the mod, if you could find one still available...

By removing all screws, you can dismantle the mod and place an appropriate o-ring in the recess above the 510 squonk tube. Upon reassembly, you should have much less juice seepage.

Also, 40ts fit in this. Some 21700s do not.
Insert idiotic mantra here.