shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

It Does fit 21700's and 8ml bottles
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/22/2018 10:56:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+3 details
It Does fit 21700's and 8ml bottles
Very comfortable and hard hitting squonker. Fits 21700's and SKU 9393700 type 8ml bottles, slightly taller than stock bottles but there's plenty of room. Got my second ultem one coming

Edited on 1/22/2018 at 4:01 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      1/22/2018 4:01:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
#3 (permalink)      1/22/2018 6:53:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1708
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1792
+1 details
Nice! I've got an ultem one on the way. Have you tried any of the other silicone bottles sold here?
#4 (permalink)      1/23/2018 5:17:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SabreToothBunny
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 145
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos268
+1 details
Bikendi wrote:

Very comfortable and hard hitting squonker. Fits 21700's and SKU 9393700 type 8ml bottles, slightly taller than stock bottles but there's plenty of room. Got my second ultem one coming

The original underground design lists these as supporting 21700, so thanks for confirming that the clones do too.
Is that your ultem kit in the photo? If you wouldn't mind, does the ultem version hit as hard as the black version you've received and is the finish as clean?

It looks like they're made by two different manufacturers; this is the red version of your black mod and appears to have a brass pin:

Looks like a steel or plated something pin on the ultem version:

SKU 9621907 is the alternative, cheaper black version made by the same manufacturer who makes the ultem kit and it's also a different weight. The pin material is one thing which has put me off ordering the marble blue one as well as some closer detailed photos I saw on another site... you could see the milling lines on the ultem.

As for the bottles, I took a look on the Fasttech Database (fastte.ch) but couldn't find a sure alternative. Someone else also stated that the CLrane bottles fit these mods. There are also the no-brand versions which appear to be identical to the CLrane ones and they're sold in packs and different colours, for white:
SKU 9396106 - 1x $2.21
SKU 9396103 - 2x $3.89
SKU 9625919 - 4x $8.42 (which is, for some reason, worse value for money than the double pack)

Still got a bunch of stuff sitting in the basket waiting for Chinese New Year. Hopefully by then will have made a decision on whether to buy or not.

#5 (permalink)      1/27/2018 12:21:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
Moldy wrote:

Nice! I've got an ultem one on the way. Have you tried any of the other silicone bottles sold here?

These SKU 9393700 are taller than the stock ones and fit perfect. It's fitted on my pic. The stock clear one shows too much metal cap, the yellow looks nicer and hold more liquid 👍

#6 (permalink)      1/27/2018 12:37:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bikendi
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 846
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos1059
+1 details
SabreToothBunny wrote:

Bikendi wrote:

The original underground design lists these as supporting 21700, so thanks for confirming that the clones do too.
Is that your ultem kit in the photo? If you wouldn't mind, does the ultem version hit as hard as the black version you've received and is the finish as clean?

It looks like they're made by two different manufacturers; this is the red version of your black mod and appears to have a brass pin:

Looks like a steel or plated something pin on the ultem version:

SKU 9621907 is the alternative, cheaper black version made by the same manufacturer who makes the ultem kit and it's also a different weight. The pin material is one thing which has put me off ordering the marble blue one as well as some closer detailed photos I saw on another site... you could see the milling lines on the ultem.

As for the bottles, I took a look on the Fasttech Database (fastte.ch) but couldn't find a sure alternative. Someone else also stated that the CLrane bottles fit these mods. There are also the no-brand versions which appear to be identical to the CLrane ones and they're sold in packs and different colours, for white:
SKU 9396106 - 1x $2.21
SKU 9396103 - 2x $3.89
SKU 9625919 - 4x $8.42 (which is, for some reason, worse value for money than the double pack)

Still got a bunch of stuff sitting in the basket waiting for Chinese New Year. Hopefully by then will have made a decision on whether to buy or not.

Maybe i expresed bad, got the ultem one pictured, and a second ultem one coming cose I love it. SKU 9623119 is the same one i have, comes with silver plated, (i'd say cupronickel), 510 pin and button contact. Avoid the brass pin ones as they have brass/copper buttons from what i've seen, and won't hit as nicely.

The clear bottles look awful to me in this mod, but as long as they are the same size the you'll be fine.

I've had bad experiences with resin mods, they crack too easily, but the whole mod is held by 2 rods, you could swap bodies in less than a minute if you're so inclined

Got a big list waiting for CNY too hehe