Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Received!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/7/2017 12:08:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wolfgaroth
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
+2 details
cilika wrote:

Wolfgaroth:
Not sure it's what you wanted to see... =)

Shame for the heat sink...
I'd rather use an RTA. No doubt.

Actually that looks badly mostly because it's all mismatched but all in same color with 25mm heat sink I think it might look pretty good, just needs some fine tuning.
I just needed confirmation if it's possible to get on box mods with the heat sink on.

Edited on 12/7/2017 at 12:09 AM. Reason:
#22 (permalink)      12/7/2017 7:04:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 15757
  • Reviews 382
  • Kudos29604
Wolfgaroth wrote:

Actually that looks badly mostly because it's all mismatched but all in same color with 25mm heat sink I think it might look pretty good, just needs some fine tuning.I just needed confirmation if it's possible to get on box mods with the heat sink on.

Looking forward to see you pics!
I'm really sorry, I couldn't do better for you ;) I've only used some 22mm sinks for lengthen RTAs on side by side mods.

Edited on 12/7/2017 at 7:18 PM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      12/9/2017 6:14:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2537
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2727
cilika wrote:

Received it an hour ago. (from elsewhere, of course, sorry FT!) :)As it came in a little plastic package with a "TO BE A LEADER" writing, I guess it's this version, it looks like, anyway =)Now that's a bummer, all my 24mm mech tubes are hybrid... My Evic Basic box is about 1.5mm too large to screw it on... So I had to do a first try on some other little mech tubes which were in hands, and... it works!!! =D (before I discovered that it's spring loaded, as started by screwing the mod's top cap on it)It squonks like hell, it has a spring loaded pin, and with Le Concorde atty (with a .4ohm SS build in it), powered with an old 18500 bat, I really don't suffer a tremendous Vdrop. (I haven't got any 24mm RDAs in squonk mod for the moment, sorry!)It's to you to decide if it hurts your eyes aesthetically or not. I find it not so bad, =) and comfortable in hand, little finger on the switch, thumb on the bottle. Now, you need a stable mod (switch) for it (which would,'t be a problem with most of the 24mm tubes) With my Astro it risks to fall on its face, prefer to lay it down. At least it doesn't roll! lol(now, the Concorde is not the best for it, it's extremely easy to oversquonk) Otherwise with even such a "small" weight, it stands w/o locking the switch.It has a screw, so it should be possible to completely break it down if anyone wanted to see for a longer pin, I have to leave it for a little later.

I got one of, those same packages, but from FT looks nice have to see what I can hook it up with, not sure yet still thinking. Just got it a few minutes ago.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”