shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Looking for the best mtl tank
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/17/2019 3:15:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Baloo_
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Looking for the best mtl tank
Just like the title says I'm looking for the best mtl experience and I need your recommendations.Right now Im looking for the kayfun prime and the dwarv which one is better?? thanks in advance :)
#2 (permalink)      2/17/2019 3:54:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IRISH_OS1R1S
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 564
  • Reviews 342
  • Kudos532
I would also add the Berserker and the Doggy tanks.
#3 (permalink)      2/17/2019 5:44:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bne83
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 147
  • Reviews 152
  • Kudos137
personally i'd take the Doggy(not the 2k18) over the Prime, smaller size/simple design/less parts/low price

Edited on 2/17/2019 at 5:45 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      2/17/2019 6:56:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ohmatic
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 192
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos235
I’ve got the dvarw in the cart, avoided the hype as long as I could lol, that being said I haven’t put the ehpro true mtl tank down since I got it and ordered another. It’s vape heaven IMO, and the easiest tank to fill I’ve ever owned.
#5 (permalink)      2/17/2019 8:06:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SirWhizzo
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 673
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos438
Baloo_ wrote:

Just like the title says I'm looking for the best mtl experience and I need your recommendations.Right now Im looking for the kayfun prime and the dwarv which one is better?? thanks in advance :)

I like your mom's penis, personally.

#6 (permalink)      2/18/2019 2:21:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlienGrey
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 765
  • Reviews 59
  • Kudos549
+1 details
Baloo_ wrote:

From the KF Prime you'll get the typical KF flavour. That's the only advantage. There's a bit of a gurgle when you fill the tank. This seems to happen with the authentic and it also happens with my clone.

The DVARW is the better choice. It doesn't leak at all. At least not how I build and wick it. The flavour is good. It isn't as the typical strong KF flavour but it gives you a nice clean flavour like you expect from your e-liquid. You can easily vape 50ml to 100ml before you need to rewick it. It depends on your e-liquid but expect a lot more ml than you can with the KF Prime.
It's easier to clean and you won't need hot water or any cleaning products because it doesn't get as gunked up as the Prime. You can easily switch the airflow inserts without removing the coil or wick.

However SvoeMesto is going to release the KF Lite 2019. It looks promising but I'm not sure if it's going to be enough to make me put my DVARW MTL back in the box.

Edited on 2/18/2019 at 2:23 AM. Reason:
"The Truth Is Out There"