shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Truly a YFTK?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/20/2017 1:05:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zelator
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos13
Truly a YFTK?
I noticed the boxing of this YFTK RTA is different from some other vendors, and I'm wondering if there is a way of confirming if this RTA is indeed a YFTK. Is there a sticker on the box for example?

Come to think of it, the coppervape skyline I brought from FT has no ESG print or coppervape sticker on the side of the box.

Cheers for thoughts!
#2 (permalink)      12/20/2017 2:58:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
T_Bag
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 611
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos388
Could be because Fastteck clones no longer has the logos on Kayfun gear..
"Your words once heard, they can place you in a faction. My words may disturb, but at least there's a reaction."
#3 (permalink)      12/20/2017 3:09:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1708
  • Reviews 182
  • Kudos1788
^this is what I think too. I'm almost certain FT has contact with the factories and has them pull their order before they hit the laser engravers.
#4 (permalink)      12/20/2017 3:38:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Steve_
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 401
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos280
I only ordered four clones here so far, but none of them have any kind of logo on the package that would point to the manufacturer. It's either a plain box or plastic tube, or it has fake logos on it.

I'm guessing yftk just couldn't be arsed to print "yftk" on a box for the logo-free FT edition.
#5 (permalink)      12/20/2017 5:53:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zelator
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos13
Thanks for your responses folks. No logos, well that's all well n good with me, sure. The box though, should be printed with a verifiable brand name with product/batch code... verifiable. I mean, why should any purchase be an act of faith. FT has calmed this to be a YFTK made product, but there is no claim by the manufacturer.

I just find this practice to be at odds with other online retailers, and for that matter good practice, and that leaves me feeling a somewhat uneasy.

I'll leave it a that folks, your opinions are always appreciated.

Cheers!