shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Perfect!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      2/12/2018 2:54:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Manete
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 184
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos68
wuwei.ap wrote:

Arrived!Tentatively, I: knocked it down completely; cleaned it; reassembled it as it was shipped; built an 8 wrap, 2.5mm, 28 AWG 316L coil; and currently vaping it from second fill...It's great so far - near perfect is correct.All the threads are smooth. The finish of the parts is great. There was a tiny bit of swarf on the positive block that fell out when I picked at it with some tweezers. No sharp edges. Stock o-rings are fine.The top cap engages the inner o-ring first and screws down smoothly - it was easy to seat properly.My other clone has the dot arrangement reversed on the air flow ring, but this has been done properly. The airflow adjustment is very good and a little more fine on the YFTK. It seems to work better and is a little more distinct changing from hole to hole.The other clone has a shorter 510 pin making it a PITA for my hybrid mechs, but this is nearly a millimetre taller.To get finicky, the machine marks that help grip the tank are symmetrical and consistent which says that some care has been taken to make this atomizer accurate to specification.A minor gripe might be the drip tip. The inner chamfer on the POM insert could be deeper, but I don't know if that was a feature of the original. It seems to spit up some liquid from condensation. Steve_, you were right about that!Anyway, it's still a bit premature to say more, but as it is, it's a superb clone. I wrote this while vaping it, hehe. Can recommend.

Good to know. Thanks.
However, whats your "other clone"? Could you please post the SKU to the one you're referring to?
Cheers,

Edited on 2/12/2018 at 2:58 PM. Reason:
Si la vida te da limones..... pide sal y tequila...
#72 (permalink)      3/11/2018 5:06:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iLex_
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Mrcrunch08, Really this clone with an engraving?
Thanks.
#73 (permalink)      3/11/2018 5:21:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Steve_
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 401
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos280
Mrcrunch08 wrote:

I didn't get this here but it is the yftk prime

Fasttech stopped selling them with logos.

#74 (permalink)      3/11/2018 5:24:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
iLex_
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Steve, thank)