Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

best RTA when will you restock???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/23/2021 5:59:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cmj55
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 7253
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos27737
+1 details
Another option could be SKU 9617110

The base is a KF lite + with the air screw on the bottom of the base.

#22 (permalink)      2/23/2021 6:02:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2849
Definitely not better, just newer. There is a huge difference.
The draw can be altered infinitely more with the dvarw, that's just common knowledge. with the complete kit, you have a millimeter more adjustment, actually a little more.

My favorite currently, and in tune with dvarw and Kayfun 2021 (antiquated but leak resistant bottom fill) is the Monarch.

Avatar is top-fill, and excellent as well.

My advice, seriously: 4/5 year old atties vape poorly compared to modern rtas. they have come a long way in the last few years, some even coming close to RDA levels of flavor.

Edited on 2/23/2021 at 6:03 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#23 (permalink)      2/23/2021 9:41:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
AlienGrey
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 884
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos645
+1 details
I disagree. The KF lite is still a good vape. But I prefer the KF V4. It's almost the same vape experience but easier to fill. Some excellent KF V4 clones can still be found for the same low price.
"The Truth Is Out There"
#24 (permalink)      2/23/2021 9:51:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2849
AlienGrey wrote:

I disagree. The KF lite is still a good vape. But I prefer the KF V4. It's almost the same vape experience but easier to fill. Some excellent KF V4 clones can still be found for the same low price.


The Kayfun 4? Seriously? At least one person in this world likes it!

Oft regarded as the "kayfun dumpster fire" in most circles, and I tend to agree...and if you can believe it, the clones are even worse!

But this just goes to show that there is something out there for everyone. I'd personally list the Kayfun 4 as the single worst performing atomizer ever made....clumsy design, over engineered (but not over-thought) and virtually incapable of providing a clean, gurgle free vape for very long. But hey, if you ever need parts, I've got stainless and black Tobecco clones...

Edit: Old clones that are still available are available for a good reason...nobody wants them. there is definitely truth to that...how many Skylines can you find in 2021?


Edited on 2/23/2021 at 9:55 AM. Reason:
What does he mean when he says words?
#25 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:07:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geterdn
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
Yeah I never really did like the k fun 4 either the 3.1 has been my go-to since forever it doesn't leak you can drop it atty first and it never breaks and I can go months without changing your coil or even the cotton. The five of his pretty much always leaked on me or went dry and it has a bad habit of burning out the insulators.
I'm all up for finding something new cuz I know the kayfun is years old but it's really never failed me I like the solid metal design and the tip screws on so I'll I don't loose it in my pocket

Edited on 2/23/2021 at 10:10 AM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:21:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
+2 details
I've been a Kayfun Lite aficionado for many years. The only RTA that changed that was the Dvarw version 1. I think instead of looking for another Kayfun of any king, you should give SKU 9652194 or SKU 9656698 a try!
Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#27 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:21:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2849
+2 details
geterdn wrote:

Yeah I never really did like the k fun 4 either the 3.1 has been my go-to since forever it doesn't leak you can drop it atty first and it never breaks and I can go months without changing your coil or even the cotton. The five of his pretty much always leaked on me or went dry and it has a bad habit of burning out the insulators.I'm all up for finding something new cuz I know the kayfun is years old but it's really never failed me I like the solid metal design and the tip screws on so I'll I don't loose it in my pocket


Aha, you like the durability of a steel tank! Now that makes a lot of sense to me, I rarely use tanks anymore out of doors for that reason, and I still break tanks! You really should try a Dvarw in this case, Jubby actually listed the part number earlier...still very much "old school", holds round wire and bottom fill...Honestly the best purchase you could make if you dont have one already....KWH mods is the new Kayfun for modern times, while being a super reliable vape...steel tank and all!

You owe it to yourself to try one...

What does he mean when he says words?
#28 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:47:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2820
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos4531
+1 details
Mtl is not my territory but i'm surprised nobody mentioned the Artemis rta. According to Grimmgreen, the best mtl. Not that i value his opinion much but still surprising that the name didn't come up.
We can't agree on everything.
#29 (permalink)      2/23/2021 1:44:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
AlienGrey
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 884
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos645
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

AlienGrey wrote:I disagree. The KF lite is still a good vape. But I prefer the KF V4. It's almost the same vape experience but easier to fill. Some excellent KF V4 clones can still be found for the same low price.The Kayfun 4? Seriously? At least one person in this world likes it!Oft regarded as the "kayfun dumpster fire" in most circles, and I tend to agree...and if you can believe it, the clones are even worse!But this just goes to show that there is something out there for everyone. I'd personally list the Kayfun 4 as the single worst performing atomizer ever made....clumsy design, over engineered (but not over-thought) and virtually incapable of providing a clean, gurgle free vape for very long. But hey, if you ever need parts, I've got stainless and black Tobecco clones...Edit: Old clones that are still available are available for a good reason...nobody wants them. there is definitely truth to that...how many Skylines can you find in 2021?



i don't know who made it but it just happens to be a good KF V4 clone. The only issue I had was that the glass included didn't fit but I think I could replace it with an Origen Genesis V2 glass.


Edited on 2/23/2021 at 1:44 PM. Reason:
"The Truth Is Out There"
#30 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:01:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4721
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2849
+1 details
FoxVape wrote:

I've been a Kayfun Lite aficionado for many years. The only RTA that changed that was the Dvarw version 1. I think instead of looking for another Kayfun of any king, you should give SKU 9652194 or SKU 9656698 a try!


Probably the best clone kits ever made, in terms of value. Steel tank included, OP.

What does he mean when he says words?
#31 (permalink)      2/23/2021 10:45:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Jubby
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4367
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16222
+3 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Probably the best clone kits ever made, in terms of value. Steel tank included, OP.



*nodding

If you want on or off the list just let me know.