shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

What causes this mod to hit so weakly?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/2/2017 12:40:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shuma72
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Bekindi,post the photo please, sorry, but I doubt that all of you have corrected since a contact part of the connector from stainless steel, and has to be from brass. Sparks will be and melting not of uniform metal will be too, there will be a heating of the button.I think this dead "body", it is necessary to change. Or to return money.
#12 (permalink)      12/2/2017 5:51:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
n8rida
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 149
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos50
here's a video that i found about the exact mod hope it helps unfortunately i dont speak russian hope someone on here can understand and can translate about the contact plate thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EcTMWMg-Fs
#13 (permalink)      12/2/2017 8:30:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shuma72
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
In video it is said that the appearance is very good, and a contact plate, full shit. This person, has put a copper plate of 0,5 mm. hasnt helped, I was going to change fashion if it turns out.
#14 (permalink)      12/2/2017 7:02:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bruhaha
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
I took mine apart as soon as I got it and applied DeoxIT to all the connection areas that pass current.
Mod hits great with a 26g .4 ohm parallel build in a pocket rda clone. Very well machined inside and out and looks and feels great in hand. The bottle carrier system is really nice and leak free. I believe the bottle that comes with the mod is a 6ml sjmy silicone (correct me if I'm wrong).
I had a couple misfires that I think happened due to the tiny button and short contact strip at the switch. This requires a more deliberate press on the button to ensure contact is made than your typical box squonk, which has a softer throw. Once I figured that out the mod fires every time and hits just as well as any other mech I own. I've been chain vaping on mine for two days now and really enjoying it. So much so that I bought another one. I don't like cheap looking or constructed mods and I wanted something I could enjoy using even alongside my high end stuff. This is that device.
#15 (permalink)      12/3/2017 8:36:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AndiFront
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos28
I do not believe a word, this MOD is useless. Who tells his Venom X works without problems I believe only when I see a video. And also Pictures what was fixed.
#16 (permalink)      12/3/2017 10:33:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bruhaha
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+1 details
AndiFront wrote:

I do not believe a word, this MOD is useless. Who tells his Venom X works without problems I believe only when I see a video. And also Pictures what was fixed.

I don't give AF if you believe me, I'm simply adding my thoughts and experience with this mod to the thread. Sorry if they are different from yours but I don't owe you any proof and I am definitely not going out of my way to provide anything when you demand it it like that. If mine was a dud I'd say so. I have more than enough high end mods to not care about this one, but it looked good and was dirt cheap compared to the authentic, which is too hard to acquire even if I can afford it. It worked for me with no mods required, so I bought another, end of story.

#17 (permalink)      12/3/2017 11:46:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AndiFront
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos28
+1 details
Everyone have the same useless crap mod, a mod you can not fix so easily.
Without evidence I do not believe a word. everyone else shows his improvements.

The Venom X is not worth a penny
#18 (permalink)      12/3/2017 12:10:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bruhaha
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
AndiFront wrote:

Everyone have the same useless crap mod, a mod you can not fix so easily.
Without evidence I do not believe a word. everyone else shows his improvements.

The Venom X is not worth a penny

Cool, send me yours. I'd be happy to take if off your hands if you don't want it :)

#19 (permalink)      12/3/2017 12:27:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bruhaha
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
More thoughts...

For anyone interested in a clouds bro mech squonker you should probably avoid this mod, since the internals are pretty much entirely stainless steel. I think part of why I enjoy it is because I am not running super low builds on it. I generally don't run mechs (all of my tubes are stainless) below .4 ohm as I like a cooler vape with decent but not massive vapor production. Voltage drop can compound problems resulting in things like hot button and the lower you build the worst it gets unless you fix it.

I highly recommend taking it apart and applying something like DeoxIT to all the contact points where current passes from one part to another. This stuff is meant to improve conductivity and prevent corrosion. I use it on all my mechs and it greatly improves performance and cuts down on arcing damage. I even put it on my batteries. I recommend the small bottle with brush applicator.

This mech has a lot of contact points - again not something you want if you are looking for high performance. If something is loose or dirty it is going to affect current flow. It is definitely a higher maintenance device, but when it is tuned it works great. I don't think any authentic hellfire products are geared toward clouds bro use and I would expect the same of a clone, assuming it is an accurate copy. For how I vape this one fits well into my collection.
#20 (permalink)      12/3/2017 4:38:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shuma72
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Very first "disease" of it fashion, is a corrosion-proof contact part of the connector. So was in the first sets of the original..... then have corrected. The second, is a contact petal, it from... a can, and has to be from silver if the connector from stainless steel and from copper if a contact part of the connector from brass. My assumptions if to put a petal from silver, then it will save, but as practice with the original showed, Moscow flares all the same were why the connector was remade.
#21 (permalink)      12/3/2017 4:45:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Shuma72
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Very first "disease" his fashion, corrosion-resistant part of contact of the connector. So I was in the first sets of the original..... then have corrected. The second, is a contact petal, it from... banks, also has to be from silver if the connector from stainless steel and from copper if a part of contact of the connector from copper. My assumptions if to place a petal from silver, then it will save, but as practice with the original has shown, but false pressing of the button, all the same were why the connector has been remade.