shopping cart empty
WARNING: Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA | RIP Trippers Project
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/5/2017 10:08:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Member
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2042
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos554
No thanks, way to much money for me. $5 is my limit, stuff is all pretty much is the same to me. Just built different.
#22 (permalink)      12/5/2017 10:24:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 279
  • Kudos492
Yeah bro..
I curve my own patties out of dis-used lumber..
#23 (permalink)      12/9/2017 3:05:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
IronNick
Member
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 227
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos37
esso408 wrote:

Look I'm not taking sides in this either way but I want to point out a couple/4 things:

1. Jai is\was a huge fan of Rip Trippers. Most of us stopped paying attention to Rip long ago, not Jai.

2. Jai is a good guy. I'm not just saying this with no proof or just from a personal perspective. Multiple people in the vape industry have attested to this if you just look around.

3. Jai is kind of like the opposite of Mike Vapes. He goes into to the review with a negative outlook and honestly I think he wants to find things wrong with it. If Mike vape gives a product a 9 out of 10 score or whatever no one really cares or notices. If Jai gives something a 7 or 8 his viewers freak and actually buy the product. For better or worse it Is what it is. It does separate him from the pack.

4. Jai wears Affliction shirts, probably watched Jersey Shore waaaay too many times, appears to be homophobic or grudgingly in the closet,



i totally agree man.

#24 (permalink)      12/9/2017 3:12:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
Member
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2465
What did Gwailo Say that got deleted? I don't agree with what he says, but I miss his input! He makes me laugh most of the time!
#25 (permalink)      12/23/2017 9:23:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
localchap
Member
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos1
Received mine, same problem ((( Just wondering, should I rotate the top part to open juice flow clockwise or counter clockwise?? On my EXO, Griffin AIO both closing and opening works by rotating the top clockwise.
#26 (permalink)      12/23/2017 2:49:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
karlos1989
Member
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1453
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos835
GramDogg wrote:

No thanks, way to much money for me. $5 is my limit, stuff is all pretty much is the same to me. Just built different.



go over to hot place and get the clone i did and its only $10

Bonkers For The Squonkers
#27 (permalink)      12/23/2017 4:23:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Member
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2042
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos554
karlos1989 wrote:

GramDogg wrote:
No thanks, way to much money for me. $5 is my limit, stuff is all pretty much is the same to me. Just built different.

go over to hot place and get the clone i did and its only $10


Oh this thing ain't even in top 10 that I'd want. I ment $5 is the most I'd pay for it lol.

#28 (permalink)      12/23/2017 8:07:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wolfgaroth
Member
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
I'm kinda amused someone is even willing to argue about Pharaoh mini, even if it works it's downgrade of regular version, regular Pharaoh was good because of the smooth top airflow so they took it away and even if it works result is turd. I had chance to compare it to Zeus and yeah Pharaoh mini is not even worth of those 5$, terrible airflow, bad machining with frequent duds and leaky bottom AF. Compared to Zeus with smooth as butter AF, great look and machining and inability to ever leak with it's top to bottom AF there's no reason why anyone but rabid Rip fangirls should ever get Pharaoh mini over Zeus.

Oh also bad machining really isn't only issue with mini version, first Pharaoh I got with defective deck, fixed centerpin and it worked fine, dropped it and the bottom was so badly press fit it came apart and even through attempts to fix it had been leaking badly ever since so it went straight into the bin after few months of use.

Edited on 12/23/2017 at 8:08 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      5/18/2018 3:02:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LarryLenz
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos3
Jai Haze is an idiot. He doesn't really know what he is doing. I used to watch his videos until he rambled on and on about a tank and was completely wrong. Just like this one, he isn't smart enough to understand how this tank works. Don't ever listen to this goofball. He just like to ramble on and on and doesn't know what he is doing. Complete idiot.
#30 (permalink)      5/18/2018 9:58:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
Member
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2042
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos554
LarryLenz wrote:

Jai Haze is an idiot. He doesn't really know what he is doing. I used to watch his videos until he rambled on and on about a tank and was completely wrong. Just like this one, he isn't smart enough to understand how this tank works. Don't ever listen to this goofball. He just like to ramble on and on and doesn't know what he is doing. Complete idiot.


Waited 6 months to say that? Post it somewhere people will actually see it next time if your goal is to just whine about Jai Haze with a bunch of other losers.

#31 (permalink)      5/18/2018 10:27:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
karlos1989
Member
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1453
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos835
GramDogg wrote:

LarryLenz wrote:
Jai Haze is an idiot. He doesn't really know what he is doing. I used to watch his videos until he rambled on and on about a tank and was completely wrong. Just like this one, he isn't smart enough to understand how this tank works. Don't ever listen to this goofball. He just like to ramble on and on and doesn't know what he is doing. Complete idiot.
Waited 6 months to say that? Post it somewhere people will actually see it next time if your goal is to just whine about Jai Haze with a bunch of losers




Emm speak for yourself dog!

Bonkers For The Squonkers