shopping cart empty
WARNING: Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA | RIP Trippers Project
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/16/2017 1:07:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
braunpascal
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 648
  • Reviews 278
  • Kudos316
+4 details
just have a look at Minute 11:00 --->

Edited on 11/16/2017 at 8:44 PM. Reason:
----> SORRY for my BAD ENGLISH (use google translate) <----
#2 (permalink)      11/17/2017 1:34:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Guelito
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+2 details
I saw this very funny but mine works jus fine
#3 (permalink)      11/17/2017 1:53:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 4808
  • Reviews 151
  • Kudos6675
+3 details
I know from personal experience that the 3 Pharaoh RTA,s i have had that the juice flow control varies from loose to firm..

It is sooo annoying on the loose ones and i only use the tight one, I can only put it down to manufacturing tolerances being slightly off as they are surely using the same O rings on all.

I hoped this would be fixed on the mini but it seems not, shame.

Order cancelled on mine.
Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#4 (permalink)      11/18/2017 12:29:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CABBA
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 160
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos52
+8 details
I saw this review and i could not believe what Jai Haze was saying. Either 1. He got a defective device, 2. He didnt know how to use the juice flow, or 3. He's got some sort of beef with RIP Trippers. I know that RIP is a true salesman but to be honest, i received my Pharoah Mini and it is absolutely awesome, juice flow control was a bit tight at first but loosened up and works flawlessly. Some tanks with the spinning juice flow control can leak a small bit, but my device has not leaked even a drop. This Pharoah mini is one of the better atty's ive vaped on. I like Jai Haze, he's a comedian but his review couldn't be further from the truth. I find it comical, but i just cant understand what the hell was going on about. i lost a lot of respect for Jai's reviews in that video. He wonders why he has no subs. Ironically i had already lost respect for RIP trippers for the opposite reason. RIP says everything is good, just click the link below so i get paid. And Jai Haze wants to show his knowledge by being super critical, but in reality he appears rather incompetent. The stuff that he is saying about the way the juice flow control works and how it is constructed is absolutely false. Its absolutely hillarious watching this buffoon think that he is speaking the truth when in reality he is either too foolish or jaded to realize that he simply does not know how the tank works. But i digress, point is that this Pharoah mini is actually a really good tank.. haha got to love the vape drama...

EDIT: looking back at the video by Jai Haze, i think that part of the issue that he might have had came from the fact that after installing the tank onto the deck section he didn't tighten the 'chamber lock' securely on top of the tank. Watch it close around 10:06. In the video posted by RIP he was clear that the 'chamber lock' had to be in place and cranked down with the supplied tool after the tank section was attached to the deck section. I followed this instruction and maybe this is why mine worked. Its interesting that in Jai's video he doesn't even put the chamber lock in place until after he starts complaining about the juice flow control, and no where in the video do i see him cranking it down. "Either i'm retarded or this tank is broken".. i conclude the former. "I live by RTAs".. what a joke this guy is.. dumb as a bag of rocks..
or is it possible that he's just trying to create some click bait.. This is his most watched video ever already. Comedy yes. honest review no.

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: realized reviewer is a tool
#5 (permalink)      11/19/2017 12:45:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
braunpascal
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 648
  • Reviews 278
  • Kudos316
+2 details
CABBA wrote:

I saw this review and i could not believe what Jai Haze was saying. Either 1. He got a defective device, 2. He didnt know how to use the juice flow, or 3. He's got some sort of beef with RIP Trippers. I know that RIP is a true salesman but to be honest, i received my Pharoah Mini and it is absolutely awesome, juice flow control was a bit tight at first but loosened up and works flawlessly. Some tanks with the spinning juice flow control can leak a small bit, but my device has not leaked even a drop. This Pharoah mini is one of the better atty's ive vaped on. I like Jai Haze, he's a comedian but his review couldn't be further from the truth. I find it comical, but i just cant understand what the hell was going on about. i lost a lot of respect for Jai's reviews in that video. He wonders why he has no subs. Ironically i had already lost respect for RIP trippers for the opposite reason. RIP says everything is good, just click the link below so i get paid. And Jai Haze wants to show his knowledge by being super critical, but in reality he appears rather incompetent. The stuff that he is saying about the way the juice flow control works and how it is constructed is absolutely false. Its absolutely hillarious watching this buffoon think that he is speaking the truth when in reality he is either too foolish or jaded to realize that he simply does not know how the tank works. But i digress, point is that this Pharoah mini is actually a really good tank.. haha got to love the vape drama... EDIT: looking back at the video by Jai Haze, i think that part of the issue that he might have had came from the fact that after installing the tank onto the deck section he didn't tighten the 'chamber lock' securely on top of the tank. Watch it close around 10:06. In the video posted by RIP he was clear that the 'chamber lock' had to be in place and cranked down with the supplied tool after the tank section was attached to the deck section. I followed this instruction and maybe this is why mine worked. Its interesting that in Jai's video he doesn't even put the chamber lock in place until after he starts complaining about the juice flow control, and no where in the video do i see him cranking it down. "Either i'm retarded or this tank is broken".. i conclude the former. "I live by RTAs".. what a joke this guy is.. dumb as a bag of rocks.. or is it possible that he's just trying to create some click bait.. This is his most watched video ever already. Comedy yes. honest review no.

Oh yea, you are right!
It seems to be a click bait, I have checked the Video again at minute 10:06!
F**ing youtube Biss!!!

----> SORRY for my BAD ENGLISH (use google translate) <----
#6 (permalink)      11/19/2017 8:25:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MSAKSA
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos153
@CABBA well said.

I have this tank and DJL explained how to use the JFC properly
#7 (permalink)      11/30/2017 7:28:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Houmer
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Anyone still watches this clueless angry ape? Seriously?
See DJLsb´s review instead to get relevant information.

Got mine few days ago and as a single coil lover I am impressed.
Great flavour, dryest tank I have ever owned, big capacity, JFC and AFC work great, many driptip options.

I would prefer easy topfill like Zeus or Crius have and less turbulent airflow but you cant have it all, right?
#8 (permalink)      12/4/2017 9:30:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 1244
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos1189
braunpascal wrote:

@braunpascal
Man Adjust the title of post, the video is totally false and bunch of S...T
You give some wrong information....

Houmer wrote:

Anyone still watches this clueless angry ape? Seriously?
See DJLsb´s review instead to get relevant information.

DJLsb's as The best and Truly Review

CABBA wrote:

I saw this review and i could not believe what Jai Haze was saying.This Pharoah mini is one of the better atty's ive vaped on but in reality he appears rather incompetent. The stuff that he is saying about the way the juice flow control works and how it is constructed is absolutely false. Its absolutely hillarious watching this buffoon think that he is speaking the truth when in reality he is either too foolish or jaded to realize that he simply does not know how the tank works. But i digress, point is that this Pharoah mini is actually a really good tank.. haha got to love the vape drama... EDIT: looking back at the video by Jai Haze, i think that part of the issue that he might have had came from the fact that after installing the tank onto the deck section he didn't tighten the 'chamber lock' securely on top of the tank. Watch it close around 10:06. In the video posted by RIP he was clear that the 'chamber lock' had to be in place and cranked down with the supplied tool after the tank section was attached to the deck section. I followed this instruction and maybe this is why mine worked. Its interesting that in Jai's video he doesn't even put the chamber lock in place until after he starts complaining about the juice flow control, and no where in the video do i see him cranking it down. "Either i'm retarded or this tank is broken".. i conclude the former. "I live by RTAs".. what a joke this guy is.. dumb as a bag of rocks.. or is it possible that he's just trying to create some click bait.. This is his most watched video ever already. Comedy yes. honest review no.

It's Alright

Edited on 12/4/2017 at 9:33 PM. Reason:
¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#9 (permalink)      12/5/2017 7:11:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos492
The Pharaoh RDA is fun to try adventurous coils builds on,
The plate clamps are versatile and can secure para singles too.
#10 (permalink)      12/5/2017 7:38:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
asasdsasda
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Athos.23 wrote:

Anyone still watches this clueless angry ape? Seriously?See DJLsb´s review instead to get relevant information.

thats true story bro :)
you can just try it by yourself...

#11 (permalink)      12/5/2017 8:02:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2249
  • Reviews 281
  • Kudos492
I.M.H.O this coils he is installing is boss!
I put one in the Mini Serpent SMM RTA today coincidently.
Hate the hate talk about rippy boy,
"He is a salesman" he said.
Sitting in front of 4k worth of stock,
Guess that makes him a " salesman" too.