Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Charging issues
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/29/2019 8:38:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zamear
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Charging issues
We are having an issue turning on the mod. It did not come with a charger so we found one. The screen comes on and operates during a charge but once it says full charge it will not turn on. Please advise. My dad is super excited to use this and is quite fusterated.
#2 (permalink)      3/29/2019 10:01:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7959
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12031
+1 details
Maybe 5 clicks to turn it on?

I don't have this, but most devices have a multiple click option.

here's a vid that shows this. ( not english, but you can get an idea )

unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#3 (permalink)      3/29/2019 10:59:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10835
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+1 details
rangermsr wrote:

Maybe 5 clicks to turn it on?

I don't have this, but most devices have a multiple click option.

here's a vid that shows this. ( not english, but you can get an idea )

good call ranger

This review I copied from an owner review (not mine) reads like an instruction manual:

"... It has VV and VW modes. It feels good and right in the hand. It looks great with a range of atomisers, even 19mm ones on the 22mm 510-connection (or whatever the exact measurements are). I like it with an original Nautilus. It's a fixed battery and feels like it could break within a year, but who cares? It only costs a little more than an Endura cylinder battery. I'm more worried it will be discontinued when mine eventually dies. It doesn't come with an instruction manual but it's easy: 5-clicks on or off. 3 rapid clicks of the fire-button to change from VV to VW mode. Hold the plus and minus buttons (while turned off) to flip the display. The only real downside is that the battery meter isn't much use. Mine seems to go from half or a third full to dead (according to the meter) in no time. But it's an at-home device (instead of something to carry around every day) and charges quickly, so it's not much of an issue."

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#4 (permalink)      3/29/2019 11:01:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
B0NER
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMar 2019
  • Posts 158
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos17
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam