[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1, 2022 to October 7, 2022. All services resume on October 8, 2022, at 1:00 am (UTC). (details).
Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Tony B says the switch is fine...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      11/14/2017 2:45:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Antony83
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 86
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos86
Moldy wrote:

Well, my Pulse order has gone from shipping in 7 days to restocking for the last 2 weeks. I canceled it and noticed that another place has it in stock for 24 hour departure. However if the Hugo Vap poor box gets good reviews I think I'll go for that instead. I have to limit myself to 1 mod per month or two or else I get almost every clone that looks cool.

My Hugo Vapour is in the air now so I will have it hopefully next week looks pretty good :)

#42 (permalink)      11/14/2017 3:42:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16568
  • Reviews 397
  • Kudos30105
Rene_vape_master wrote:

Have you used traditional single battery mech squonkers before?

I ask that as, yes, it does deliver an almost acceptable smooth vape bur to most people who have owned a fair few mech's, the voltage drop, although not the worst out there, is very noticeable and when compared to the Geekvape Athena Squonk mod, it's absolutely pitiful.

Such a massive let down for me.

I am glad you and others are enjoying it though, it is a very pretty mod but, for me, it just has so much wasted potential imo that's all.

I can blast duel 26g×3/36g 4wrap ni80 coils coming in at 0.9-0.1ohms no bother at all on the Athena and it delivers a massively flavourful, warm to hot, cloudy ad fuck vape.

When I put that same rda on the pulse it just simply cannot handle it and the vape is pitiful.

The pulse, however, thrives with a single coil atty so now that I'm rocking SXK's the flave rda clone with a single 0.11ohm coil it is singing :)

In short, if you own or are thinking of buying a pulse bf, single coil it all the way and you'll be satisfied imo.

Oh well, still wanted to keep a little hope for the next couple of days, but thatt's fine too...
Will find the right setup for it. =)