shopping cart empty
I don't know what to do
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/4/2017 5:38:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DexterKBK
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I don't know what to do
Hi everyone, this is my first time here. My brother ordered one of these for me well over 10 days ago, today is oct 4, and when he ordered the mod, it read listed as "ships 09/30/17" (and tensioned that way for several days.)

Well i just hope someone has a definitive answer to put my mind at ease: why have we not received a skipping confirmation yet?? With as long as it's been, we should've gotten one by now. I ordered a wasp nano on 09/27/17 and it's almost to me already... I'm just really anxious and i want to make sure my mod has been or is being shipped.

Thank you so much to anyone willing to answer... I'm sure weve all been stressed about international packages before lol
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10335
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5446
Hello DexterKBK,

Sorry for the wait.

Please kindly send me your ticket/order number, so our staff will contact you about the shipping.

Thank you.
#2 (permalink)      10/4/2017 5:46:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3018
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2245
Public holiday. Wait.
#3 (permalink)      10/4/2017 5:53:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sossij
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5882
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5957
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/2530976/fasttech-will-be-on-holiday-from-october-1st-2017

Orders shipped on September 30 will be processed by post offices after October 8th.

"You quit cigarettes, you started vaping, and now you're Einstein"
#4 (permalink)      10/6/2017 3:31:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OBommel
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos7
They have updated the ETA date several times. I ordered when it was in stock. Cancelled it, I really don't like it, when they pull these tricks. You'll just have to wait until it is in stock again. Honestly, this is like the XX time they pulled this ****. When ordering it's in stock and when you've ordered all of a sudden they're restocking or there is an ETA date days/weeks later. I know it's a large shop, but still.

Edited on 10/6/2017 at 3:33 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      10/6/2017 5:21:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DexterKBK
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yeah, when the holiday ends i will give them a reasonable amount of time to get my mod shipped out, and If it doesn't happen i will really not be happy.

I also have a little bit of trouble believing that an online marketplace such as this could do so much business if they lied about when they will be restocking. Not saying i don't believe you, just that it's hard to believe a company could take people's money, and then stall by changing the eta date repeatedly.

It also seems like everyone else is out of stock of this item at the moment as well... Is that most likely because of the holiday? That's an optimistic guess but that's really all i have right now. I'm kinda freaking out after reading your response O'bommel
#6 (permalink)      10/6/2017 5:32:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 11323
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos31298
Normal service will be resumed after the holiday period. Thank you for you understanding....

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#7 (permalink)      10/7/2017 3:49:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10335
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5446
Hello DexterKBK,

Sorry for the wait.

Please kindly send me your ticket/order number, so our staff will contact you about the shipping.

Thank you.
#8 (permalink)      10/7/2017 3:56:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DexterKBK
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I can't find a way to send private messages, do you want me to put the ticket number in this thread?
#9 (permalink)      10/7/2017 4:30:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sossij
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5882
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5957
You can safely put your ticket number in this thread, nobody can access the ticket or do anything useful with the number. Apart from the staff. Hopefully ;)
"You quit cigarettes, you started vaping, and now you're Einstein"