shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

This has to be a JOKE "Anniepan please help with my order"
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/23/2017 10:37:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7830
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos11700
+2 details
When Anniepan see's this, she will help you. Sometimes the staff doesn't quite understand the problem, so Anniepan has to help out. She is good at it. You'll be in good hands :)
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#22 (permalink)      10/23/2017 10:39:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bloodline129
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+2 details
That puts me a little at ease, I sure need it lol.

Thank you for all the help guys. Appreciated! Hope y’all are having a better day 😜
#23 (permalink)      10/23/2017 10:57:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
darrow
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 938
  • Reviews 1204
  • Kudos734
+3 details
It will get worked out just give t some time.
Yes I know better, I am Just too old to care!
#24 (permalink)      10/24/2017 3:51:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7466
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4262
+1 details
Hello bloodline129,

Sorry to hear about the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.

I am checking the ticket now, and will confirm the issue soon. I will try my best to answer your ticket or post here within 24 hours. Please don't worry, I will help your sort it out.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
#25 (permalink)      10/24/2017 4:22:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7466
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4262
+2 details
Hello bloodline129,

We have confirmed the issue with manufacturer, yes, you are right. The item you received is not the SKU 8356300 DNA60 version, it is the 70W version which mixed in the DNA60, the manufacturer admitted their mistake. So we will offer the warranty for you as soon as possible.

Would you mind to keep the item? We will refund the difference and offer some compensation for you in this situation. Of course, if you want the DNA60 version, we will send a RMA for you and afford the return shipping fee, please kindly help us return the item. Then we will offer replacement for you as soon as we receive the return.

By the way, about the puffs, the manufacturer said they tested the functions of the kit, their engineers forgot to clear the data. :( If you need the replacement, we will add a note to ask our QC to test then ship out.

I also asked Rachel to answer your ticket, please kindly check and tell us your opinion.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 10/24/2017 at 4:26 AM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      10/24/2017 8:57:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bloodline129
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
+1 details
Thank you for looking into this matter Annie,

At this point though, it’s been almost 2 months since my order and as I have bought that unit as a spare. I really don’t need it, being the wrong board.
I’d like to send it back and opt for other things in my cart by now.

Hope that is not a big deal., if it is. Than I’d like a DNA60 version sent out and I’ll go shop elsewhere due to issues I have gone through.

About the supplier saying that the unit was forgot to be re-flashed after testing, I don’t believe it but at this point it does not matter.

Appreciate you taking your time to look into this, looking forward on finding a acceptable solution in this matter
#27 (permalink)      10/25/2017 6:32:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7466
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4262
+1 details
Hello bloodline129,

Thank you for your understanding.

We have sent the RMA number for you, please kindly help us pack it well then return. Of course refund or replace other items as your convenience. You can tell us your opinion in the ticket, then we will offer the further help as soon as possible.