shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

How much ???
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/21/2017 10:06:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jaccoman
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2948
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos2626
Atty, chimney. It rhymes in a lazy way, I guess.
I am Groot.
#22 (permalink)      7/21/2017 10:08:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xefaros
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos7
+1 details
Kemosabe wrote:
[quote]$99 USD! LOL @ Fumytech. thanks for the laugh. i needed that.

xefaros wrote:

I can attest for Fumytech windforce. Both machining and sturdiness of the tank is exceptional, have it for over a year and no striped screws or need to change O-rings. It has swapable decks and different attys(the tube that brings the vapor on your mouth). It provides decent flavor and supports up to 4mm triple twisted coils with little fidgeting and is in my regular rotation despite having tanks like the Kylin/Ammit dual/Smok TFs. So far for me Fumytech delivered in spades so i would consider them a chinese "premium" brand although i don't think i would consider the navigator

who was it that told you an atty is a tube that brings vapor on [to?] your mouth?

"atty" is an abbreviation for atomizer. its the term used for the entire device that you thread onto your mod.[/quote]
I wasn't remembering the word so i could correctly describe it and i didn't bother or know how to search so i could find the correct one. So i used the general term

#23 (permalink)      7/21/2017 10:10:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DarthVaper20
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 129
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos39
+1 details
Jaccoman wrote:

Atty, chimney. It rhymes in a lazy way, I guess.

nope

If I cared about your opinion I would read your forum posts.
#24 (permalink)      7/21/2017 10:28:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Kemosabe
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 2681
  • Reviews 203
  • Kudos1245
+1 details
xefaros wrote:
[quote]Kemosabe wrote:
[quote]$99 USD! LOL @ Fumytech. thanks for the laugh. i needed that.

xefaros wrote:
I can attest for Fumytech windforce. Both machining and sturdiness of the tank is exceptional, have it for over a year and no striped screws or need to change O-rings. It has swapable decks and different attys(the tube that brings the vapor on your mouth). It provides decent flavor and supports up to 4mm triple twisted coils with little fidgeting and is in my regular rotation despite having tanks like the Kylin/Ammit dual/Smok TFs. So far for me Fumytech delivered in spades so i would consider them a chinese "premium" brand although i don't think i would consider the navigator

who was it that told you an atty is a tube that brings vapor on [to?] your mouth?

"atty" is an abbreviation for atomizer. its the term used for the entire device that you thread onto your mod.[/quote]
I wasn't remembering the word so i could correctly describe it and i didn't bother or know how to search so i could find the correct one. So i used the general term[/quote]

fair enough.
*Join CASAA to fight for our rights as vapers*
#25 (permalink)      7/23/2017 10:21:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cdpalcus
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 67
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos16
MAP does nothing in this case and we can all assume that this must be a joke. Even with all those extras included.