shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

What do you think?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      7/21/2017 4:12:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos26822
+2 details
Looks like they might be changing the 510. It's still looks like a boxer 510 from the outside pic but the internal pics have been removed and replaced with drawings.
If I'm ignoring you it's because you're fallacy impaired. Here's hoping you rectify your problem so that we might have a sensible conversation.
#32 (permalink)      7/21/2017 5:58:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10335
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5445
+9 details
Hello Squonk_life and other friends,

This model has other colors, we will upload to our store as soon as we get the sample. But about the doors, we we will not sell separately.

Our manufacturer will offer a tube to fit for 18650 battery. When we get the physical product, we will upload new photos.

About your feedback of the product, we also forwarded to our manufacturer, they will improve the quantity and offer a updated version for us from the first batch.

Thank you for your concerns.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 7/21/2017 at 5:59 AM. Reason:
#33 (permalink)      7/21/2017 10:23:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos805
+5 details
Awesome Anniepan, I appreciate that you guys do listen to us. Keep up the good work
Squonklife
#34 (permalink)      7/22/2017 7:45:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JohnBonOne
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 103
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos34
Keen, I'm very keen.. Just why have horrific {art} on the panels?
Life? Don't talk to me about life!
#35 (permalink)      7/23/2017 10:26:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
zoebug1012
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Only thing i think could cause a problem is the picture of the positive and negative contacts on the inside. Anyone who knows anything about mods knows the the neg of the 510 should touch the neg of the battery in the pic they have the + symbol to the ground of the 510. So a novice may not know any better and throw the batt in backwards. Fix this Fastech!!!
#36 (permalink)      7/23/2017 11:58:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hawki
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 704
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos320
+2 details
zoebug1012 wrote:

Only thing i think could cause a problem is the picture of the positive and negative contacts on the inside. Anyone who knows anything about mods knows the the neg of the 510 should touch the neg of the battery in the pic they have the + symbol to the ground of the 510. So a novice may not know any better and throw the batt in backwards. Fix this Fastech!!!

zoebug1012 wrote:

Nope doesn't matter which way the battery goes in.

Fish are dum dum dum. They chase anything that glitters(beginners)
#37 (permalink)      7/26/2017 1:51:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shifterphights
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos29
+1 details
I love the setup and the box, but the color and art upset me. other than that I have been hoping for this....it seems everyone is trying to make a good version of this right now and the style of internals definitely beats the ones on the sva clones or the boxer clone. Obviously this is full mech as opposed to mosfet but even the boxer clone didnt look this nicely done, although I am basing this off of a drawing. Is that an Ultem or PEI button too? Going to have to keep an eye on this one. All Black, *including the art*, lol and I am in.
#38 (permalink)      7/27/2017 9:22:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
markfm
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos3
Hopefully the bottom contact gets adjusted a bit, too. I've read that some people have had issues with that style chewing up the battery wraps.

If the edges are rounded a bit it would be nice.
#39 (permalink)      7/27/2017 3:10:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shifterphights
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos29
markfm wrote:

Hopefully the bottom contact gets adjusted a bit, too. I've read that some people have had issues with that style chewing up the battery wraps.

If the edges are rounded a bit it would be nice.

I have the SVA.0 clone and I know everyone is saying its the best mod since the other SVAdna75 but I find the internals to be lacking in a huge amount. Not only do both the Neg and Pos sides tear battery wraps but they are also poorly secured pos and neg sides. I had both of mine become unsecured within a day and I had to use my solder pen to fix, no big deal but still now I had to use it twice on different parts. I think these look more like an authentic boxer mechanics. If the negative side is flat or rounded then it should be no problem but I like that simple, push the button, make contact, vape type of internals that are 2 or 3 strong pieces of GOOD metal. I hope this turns out to be awesome.

#40 (permalink)      7/27/2017 3:45:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
okaywhatever
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos47
i would would buy one in a heartbeat if they get rid of the ugly logos.
#41 (permalink)      7/27/2017 4:06:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shifterphights
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 121
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos29
okaywhatever wrote:

i would would buy one in a heartbeat if they get rid of the ugly logos.

are you referring to the TWO DIFFERENT hideous logos? You mean the "phoenix" that is actually a peacock...I literally just want a blank box available in a few different colors with solid non battery ripping internals made out of a slightly more expensive strong highly conductive metal with a good button and a spring loaded 510. I really dont think that is asking that much especially since they are charging up to $60 for them on Fasttech. Even if there was a logo placed tastefully in a corner of the door or something, but gosh darn this box seems nice and then there are those graphics...sad.