shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Filling squonk? :O
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/20/2017 10:53:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
leftjeffa
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6322
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos9254
+2 details
Looks like it's self explanatory when actually doing it. Check out this vid, about 3:20min in. You might just need to put more effort into it with a pe bottle. I mean, that's some squashing in that vid
Resistance is not futile, it's V/I
#12 (permalink)      6/21/2017 8:03:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TarryHesticals
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos120
Yeah these actually work really well. Use a little common sense and squeeze your squonk bottle as much as you can before screwing one the refill bottle and simple let go of your squonk bottle and it sucks in the liquid. There is no need for a tube and it works very easy.
The real question is is it really any more easy? I'd say meh. Most people say it helps prevent damaging your bottle with wear and tear but it kinda increases the change of damaging your dripper instead.
Like I said it does work well, but in all actuality it isn't much easier for my Squonkers that have wast bottle access.
#13 (permalink)      6/21/2017 8:40:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Error989
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 511
  • Reviews 190
  • Kudos241
TarryHesticals wrote:

Yeah these actually work really well. Use a little common sense and squeeze your squonk bottle as much as you can before screwing one the refill bottle and simple let go of your squonk bottle and it sucks in the liquid. There is no need for a tube and it works very easy.
The real question is is it really any more easy? I'd say meh. Most people say it helps prevent damaging your bottle with wear and tear but it kinda increases the change of damaging your dripper instead.
Like I said it does work well, but in all actuality it isn't much easier for my Squonkers that have wast bottle access.

I agree, it's easier to remove a bottle than to unscrew an RDA, screw this in, unscrew this and screw the RDA back... A bit pointless but I like the metal cap

#14 (permalink)      6/25/2017 12:33:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JJani
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
https://youtu.be/M9BnbRxw7u4

Edited on 6/25/2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      6/28/2017 3:10:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3018
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2245
Ballingry1 wrote:

These bottle are a big fail.There should be a tube in them, to refill a squonk bottle in a mod you have to turn the mod up side down to get the air out throw the tub in the bottle, after you put juice in the excess air has to come out.If the mod is the right way up when refilling the bottle then the juice will just go back in the the filling bottle and the air will stay in the squonk bottle as the tube in the squonk bottle is at the bottom.So there has to be a tube in these to get the juice up into the squonk bottle.I hope they put a tube in these before shipping as I could be doing with some.

Sorry, what's the problem with turning the mod upside down again?

#16 (permalink)      6/28/2017 9:54:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ballingry1
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 116
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos55
If the mod is upside down to get the air out of the fill bottle you will not get all the juice out of these bottles.
#17 (permalink)      6/29/2017 4:54:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ConstantinosA
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 260
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos558
The reason to turn the mod upside down is not really to get the air out (its a closed system so the air will stay in one of the two bottles in the end) but prevent the e-liquid from getting sucked back in the refilling bottle actually.

Edited on 6/29/2017 at 5:16 AM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      6/30/2017 3:01:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lizzard57
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
ConstantinosA wrote:

De reden om de mod zijn kop te zetten is niet echt om de lucht eruit te komen (het is een gesloten systeem, zodat de lucht verblijft in een van de twee flessen in het einde), maar voorkomen dat de e-vloeistof van het krijgen van terug gezogen in het navullen fles werkelijk.

of je koopt een rta stelletje azijn zeikerts

#19 (permalink)      10/7/2017 6:12:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JJameson
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 1125
  • Kudos74
That's funny just read the post about putting a tube in the bottle. I have already tried that and it works, makes filling a tad easier as you don't have to let the liquid settle because you don't have to flip but there is some weeping from the fill bottle when I open it and after I have filled because of the tube. Not sure yet if I will install it in other bottles.
On another note are there other bottles sold here that anyone can confirm fit these?
It is very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.