shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Is TC working for you?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/20/2018 1:04:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5559
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3593
+1 details
Caffeine wrote:

Looks like you're doing well, nice!Part of the problem with posting AF infos is that I haven't really messed with it in months except the occasional upgrade or profile tweak. It just works on the mods and I haven't bought anything new that is compatible for AF in like a year. xDOnce AF is on the mod, you can do everything for normal use from the mod itself.<-- lazy vaper

There are enough weeks left that I'm not counting on a win yet, but thanks.
I don't imagine AF offers anything like Replay does it? You want to be lazy give Replay a try!

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#22 (permalink)      10/20/2018 1:23:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3712
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8740
Well, from what I have seen of Replay, I don't really get it.

Me, I make a AF profile, and that's it. If I change a build, I simply adjust the existing profile on the mod to fit it or create a new one. Takes seconds and voila...a custom vape no matter the topper or build.

I've re-used the same basic Wattage/Ti/Kanthal/SS316 profile(s) for like half a dozen different atties and builds on the same mods..ain't that much difference once the mod itself is dialed in. AF mods can store 8 profiles, so how much tinkering do ya really need? ;-)

Once installed on the mod, AF firmware doesn't need the app anymore.
Everything can be done via the mod's buttons and AF's menus.

TBH, I don't really need any of it.
Out of the 17 mods in front of me now, only 5 use AF. The rest are either mechs, mods using their own onboard TC, or just run wattage.

The only multiples of atties used are my Conqueror RTAs. One runs a SS316 TC build without AF on a SMY 75W Mini TC mod, the other currently runs a Kanthal build with a AF wattage profile on an Evic VTwo Mini. Works for me!

Am I missing something?

Edited on 10/20/2018 at 1:57 AM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      10/20/2018 1:00:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5559
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos3593
+1 details
The tinkering is where I'm getting at with Replay, there really isn't any tinkering and Escribe can store 8 profiles if I'm correct.

Any wire(CORRECTION NOT ALL WIRES, JUST TC TYPES), take a vape, like it, activate Replay it replays that vape. If the tank runs dry, the vapor just diminishes, not even a hint of burnt wick, dryness....

First time I've ever had these coils work properly! I just put one in my Kylin Mini on top of a 21700 Pico topped with a color changing drip tip that has been shortened and o-rings removed, looks pretty good and vapes decent at 19.5 watts. Has the AF software tempting me!

Edited on 10/21/2018 at 1:53 AM. Reason:
Always keep your ear to the ground!
#24 (permalink)      10/20/2018 1:52:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3712
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8740
Wylie wrote:

The tinkering is where I'm getting at with Replay, there really isn't any tinkering and Escribe can store 8 profiles if I'm correct.

Any wire, take a vape, like it, activate Replay it replays that vape. If the tank runs dry, the vapor just diminishes, not even a hint of burnt wick, dryness....

First time I've ever had these coils work properly! I just put one in my Kylin Mini on top of a 21700 Pico topped with a color changing drip tip that has been shortened and o-rings removed, looks pretty good and vapes decent at 19.5 watts. Has the AF software tempting me!

Ah, my fave 'ol DK Notch coils. :)

Still use those here and there, although 24ga Kanthal, 30ga SS316 and that VV wire has been pushing them aside some.

Vaping this right now watching college football...

DK Notch in a Digiflavor Fuji (barely fits, but I made it work) on a vintage Movkin Disguiser. :D

I use AF on all my Picos, really makes them shine.

#25 (permalink)      10/20/2018 2:30:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3712
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8740
FWIW...teehee

Been running that on my Cuboid with AF for a long time now. Doesn't leak.
Notice I'm actually using the profile made for the Digiflavor Fuji. It is using the same 0.25-ish SS316 DK coil, so no need to edit except different power and stuff.

Edited on 10/20/2018 at 2:32 PM. Reason:
#26 (permalink)      10/20/2018 2:49:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3712
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8740
Speaking of football...

Tiki also not giving any fucks today. =)

Edited on 10/20/2018 at 3:25 PM. Reason:
#27 (permalink)      10/10/2019 7:34:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vBDKv
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos17
First thing I did before even vaping on this thing was to install AF :p Awesome mod actually, with the right firmware.