shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

For Eleaf Pico Squeeze?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/23/2017 10:17:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vaptism
  • JoinedApr 2017
  • Posts 53
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos9
For Eleaf Pico Squeeze?
compatible?
#2 (permalink)      5/23/2017 1:08:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1194
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos750
I doubt they'll fit. Just order the pico bottles, they're in stock. You can get 10 for less than 5 bucks, not to mention they're good bottles. I ordered these for my frankies. I have some reo bottles but they're not as soft as I would like.
Squonklife
#3 (permalink)      6/2/2017 9:07:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Robbee
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos5
Are these softer than Reo bottles,the silicone ones,supposely.
#4 (permalink)      6/26/2017 9:59:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
plague91
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 538
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos287
i've just got one of these to fit my pico squeeze. remove the metal collar, then cut off all but a couple of mm of the bottle neck. fits fine, the door keeps it held in place nicely. there might be a more elegant way of doing this mod, i made a bit of a mess of it tbh but it's working perfectly so far. so much nicer than the original pico bottles, a lot pricer though.

definitely worth picking one up if you like the pico squeeze
#5 (permalink)      6/26/2017 4:02:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5426
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7120
It's an excellent bottle when used as intended (with its cap and tube) but I won't attempt to use it on a Pico Squeeze or Dripmod or VT Inbox because it will make a big mess trying to get it attached.
#6 (permalink)      6/27/2017 4:28:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
plague91
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 538
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos287
It is indeed!
However it also works perfectly in the pico squeeze if you cut off about 80% of the neck. No leaking, perfect air seal, . I can't see how you'd make a mess trying to insert it into the pico, unless you've got hooves for hands. It just slides into place just like the original bottle, only it doesn't click into place, it's just friction fit. I've run almost 2 full bottles through it so far with no issues at all while filling, fitting the bottle or in general use (including when it's left laying on it's side)

I've also added a small spacer on the magnetic bottle door, just to make sure the feed tube is sitting as close to the bottom of the bottle as possible. Works beautifully

It is 100% doable for anyone with at least half a brain, and based on my experience with it over the last 2 days I'd highly recommended giving it a go.
#7 (permalink)      6/27/2017 4:48:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
UKV_Kenneth
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3015
  • Reviews 258
  • Kudos2243
Hardly seems worth it tbh.
#8 (permalink)      6/27/2017 6:09:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
plague91
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 538
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos287
Whats so hard about slicing off a bit of excess silicone?
I guess whether it's worth it is subjective, but it squonks so much easier, and it's such a quick and simple modification to make it fit, it's hard to see why it's "hardly worth it" from where I'm sitting.

You could try to gut some of the internals of the pico so the top half of the metal collar and silicone tube are permanently fixed to the device, but I'm not sure how doable this would be. Besides, the stock pico tube works fine, so IMO that method really would be more trouble than it's worth.
#9 (permalink)      6/28/2017 12:24:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
japerezgarcia
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
plague91 wrote:

It is indeed!
However it also works perfectly in the pico squeeze if you cut off about 80% of the neck. No leaking, perfect air seal, . I can't see how you'd make a mess trying to insert it into the pico, unless you've got hooves for hands. It just slides into place just like the original bottle, only it doesn't click into place, it's just friction fit. I've run almost 2 full bottles through it so far with no issues at all while filling, fitting the bottle or in general use (including when it's left laying on it's side)

I've also added a small spacer on the magnetic bottle door, just to make sure the feed tube is sitting as close to the bottom of the bottle as possible. Works beautifully

It is 100% doable for anyone with at least half a brain, and based on my experience with it over the last 2 days I'd highly recommended giving it a go.

can you show us your modified bottle and your set up? i'm planning to do the same

Edited on 6/28/2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      7/28/2017 2:40:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
japerezgarcia
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
plague91 wrote:

Whats so hard about slicing off a bit of excess silicone?
I guess whether it's worth it is subjective, but it squonks so much easier, and it's such a quick and simple modification to make it fit, it's hard to see why it's "hardly worth it" from where I'm sitting.

You could try to gut some of the internals of the pico so the top half of the metal collar and silicone tube are permanently fixed to the device, but I'm not sure how doable this would be. Besides, the stock pico tube works fine, so IMO that method really would be more trouble than it's worth.

can you show us your modified bottle and your set up? i'm planning to do the same