shopping cart empty
[dismiss] Kung Hei Fat Choy. FastTech will be on holiday from January 20, 2020, to January 31, 2020. Shipping and support will resume normal service on February 1, 2020. (details)
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Wth
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/12/2017 7:41:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperNL
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 116
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos43
+2 details
Looks nifty. Though one question arises......, Who doesn't have another mod laying around?
#12 (permalink)      6/12/2017 8:10:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dansansome
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1101
  • Reviews 74
  • Kudos927
i gave in an bought one, and i have found that i actually do use it in preference to finding another mod.

it fits nicely in my "everyday tools" kit that i keep on the coffee table, and take with me when travelling. plus i have found that the exocet doesnt fit on all my mods, as it only has a couple of threads on it, which sometimes doesnt catch on the threads of a mod if it is slightly recessed. i cant really see me using the BB with another atty though.

This is very much a nice-to-have rather than an essential accessory for the BB.
#13 (permalink)      7/19/2017 5:22:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaperNL
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 116
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos43
I gave in too. Eventhough I got plenty mods around, this looks like a usefull tool and has a, as far as I can see, flush 510 lock ring. Would be kinda fun to be able to use the BB as a normal mod as well in case the boro gives up somehow.
#14 (permalink)      8/9/2017 4:22:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
E.DeCastro
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4363
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos2359
3rd, don't even have my sxk box yet.
#15 (permalink)      8/31/2017 2:19:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9280
  • Reviews 248
  • Kudos5939
Whenever this ships and shows up, i might have an idea how to make a squonk kit for it...

If so, just need a custom panel or mod your own, for the tank section cuttout so you can squeeze the "bottle".

Never owned or used a squonk mod, but i think this will be a fun project.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#16 (permalink)      5/3/2018 2:32:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Captain_Pegleg
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos10
VaperNL wrote:

Looks nifty. Though one question arises......, Who doesn't have another mod laying around?

I know this is a terribly old thread now, but if you want to just use the BB as designed, it's Way easier to dry burn/clean/rebuild coils with this for the atomizer that goes inside the BB. You can't attach the Insider, Exocet, Kanger RBA etc right on top of another box mod - they have no 510 threading. Without this tool, you have to fully assemble the atomizer inside the box just to dry burn it, then remove it again to wick it up, then reassemble again... a hassle, in other words

#17 (permalink)      6/30/2018 2:59:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dathan
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 34
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
+1 details
Sorry bud but you’re wrong