Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Why are people overlooking this?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/28/2017 2:26:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ChappySinclair
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 4038
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4783
+3 details
nice writeup, how does it look on the vt inbox? can you post a pic?
#12 (permalink)      4/28/2017 2:34:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlvinB
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
Sure Chappy. I will as soon as I get the chance.
#13 (permalink)      4/28/2017 11:46:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Jubby
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 4381
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos16272
Who said we overlooked it?
If you want on or off the list just let me know.
#14 (permalink)      4/29/2017 9:43:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vucci
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos8
Yes!! Was waiting for this on fasttech. I don't think anyone overlooked it as much as it's a
very NEW RDA. Brand new. Give it time and u see YouTube reviews on it soon.

Love the look of it. Exterior like the Goon LP With the Narda airflow opening. Interior maybe Narda/Hadaly airflow. But just like AlvinB posted. I take one look at the grub screws and I knew it was gonna be super easy to build.

It's basically the style of The Skill RDA. But smaller screws. And those were amazingly easy to build on. And since it's a single coil build, it's even easier then the Skill rda because u don't need to share the leads!

Can't wait for this rda to come in my mailbox!
#15 (permalink)      4/29/2017 10:09:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
majistir
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 430
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos1118
+2 details
I like it for its simplicity and convenience. It's designed for squonking but work perfectly for dumping your juice in without fear of over dripping. You can actually flood this thing and tilt it with the ultem cap and watch the juice flow around.
I struggled to find a build for it at first but have settled on a .3ohm SS 24g claptoned with 36 n80 around 3mm with air flow half open. Ramp up on a mech is quick and it's not hot. Could probably go a hair hotter really.
The little Allen tool that this comes with is slightly magnetized which is really handy since you have to take the screws out to get your build in. You can cross thread if you don't go in straight.
When the system fails you, you create your own system.
#16 (permalink)      5/2/2017 8:01:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlvinB
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
After a few days with it I've had trouble dialing in an airflow I like. It's too airy for me. Closing it off makes the draw weird. It's hard to explain in words. Anyway, it's a shame because otherwise this thing is perfect. That said, those that like single coil builds and an airier draw should still jump all over this.
#17 (permalink)      5/2/2017 9:37:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
TheRedlines
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 2233
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos1860
Maybe because the plastic looks old and nicotine stained? Who in the hell wants something new to look old and nasty when they paid good hard earned money for it?

Edited on 5/2/2017 at 9:38 PM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      5/3/2017 3:21:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Feuerloescher
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 129
  • Kudos77
+3 details
TheRedlines wrote:

Maybe because the plastic looks old and nicotine stained? Who in the hell wants something new to look old and nasty when they paid good hard earned money for it?



Not everybody associattes the color yellow with old and nasty. PEI is an awesome material!

#19 (permalink)      5/3/2017 5:00:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DCM81
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos33
Feuerloescher wrote:

TheRedlines wrote:
Maybe because the plastic looks old and nicotine stained? Who in the hell wants something new to look old and nasty when they paid good hard earned money for it?

Not everybody associattes the color yellow with old and nasty. PEI is an awesome material!



That ^^
And it's a seperate extra cap.....nobody will force you to throw away the SS cap it also comes with

#20 (permalink)      5/10/2017 6:44:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Yoshiking
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 574
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos591
AlvinB wrote:

After a few days with it I've had trouble dialing in an airflow I like. It's too airy for me. Closing it off makes the draw weird. It's hard to explain in words. Anyway, it's a shame because otherwise this thing is perfect. That said, those that like single coil builds and an airier draw should still jump all over this.


How does the draw compare to Hadaly or Narda? I like restricted pung hit and use these with air flow wide open. Is this more air compared to aforementioned atties?

#21 (permalink)      5/10/2017 9:36:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlvinB
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 15
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos12
+2 details
Yoshiking wrote:

AlvinB wrote:
After a few days with it I've had trouble dialing in an airflow I like. It's too airy for me. Closing it off makes the draw weird. It's hard to explain in words. Anyway, it's a shame because otherwise this thing is perfect. That said, those that like single coil builds and an airier draw should still jump all over this.
How does the draw compare to Hadaly or Narda? I like restricted pung hit and use these with air flow wide open. Is this more air compared to aforementioned atties?



It's much airier. I also like restricted lung hit, and also use the hadaly wide open. To me that's the perfect draw. The gorge, even if you close it down like 3/4ths of the way is still airier than that, and it's like... fluttery? I don't know what word to use. It's not a nice smooth draw because of the size of the air channels. Even if you close the outside hole down, the channels are still huge, which I guess is what makes the draw weird. Anyway. It's disappointing. It's the only thing I dislike about this rda, but it's a dealbreaker for me. Everything else about it is perfect.