shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

MAP CODE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/17/2017 2:58:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 895
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos1208
+1 details
Puffdog wrote:

Tried to apply the discount code probably 100 times and still not working.

I was able to use it today and made it even more worth it....

Man some of you are crazy motherfkers
#12 (permalink)      5/5/2017 6:01:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5357
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8325
@emiliana

Do you think it will be possible to fit a BF-pin in it?

Sure looks like it and since they came out with the "Styled" version for about half the price this morning I may give it a try...BUT, if you haven't seen or onsidered the Hadaly (styled) I'd strongly, strongly recommend it.

Comes with the squonk pin, the flavor's fantastic and, especially for a basically MTL RDA the amount of vapor it can produce is most impressive. I got the gold one (SKU: 7221700) and it looks a lot more expensive than it is at only $6.75! The only con I can see is that the clips are somewhat difficult to work with and, aside from flat Alien wire, you're probably not going to fit complex wires (even round Clapton) in it. Haven't tried the Alien cause I've got a 4 wrap 24AWG Kanthal coil in it (at 1.5mm...it's a small dripper) and I'm so pleased with the build I really don't want to mess with it.

This isn't the first time I've taken the time to rave about this little guy but, as you may have noticed, I really like it.

“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns