shopping cart empty
[dismiss] Kung Hei Fat Choy. FastTech will be on holiday from January 20, 2020, to January 31, 2020. Shipping and support will resume normal service on February 1, 2020. (details)
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Good to see some quality phones going up.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/10/2016 4:42:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3450
+2 details
Good to see some quality phones going up.
these must be the newer version?

hope to see the 668B's.

Dunno who this you tube reviewer is but he's covering the EVO's.

Edited on 12/10/2016 at 4:45 AM. Reason:
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#2 (permalink)      12/10/2016 5:45:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mammoth
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 420
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos439
+1 details
these came out in 2014/15 i think. they're supposed to be pretty good but the original 681s are better. i got my 681s from GB for a measly £12 last summer and despite being typical lightweight cheap feeling superlux cans they sound amazing.

and yes, i hope to see some more decent headphones from FT too. i keep asking...

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/electronics/t/2314544/one-last-try-ft-please-get-some-nice-headphones

Edited on 12/10/2016 at 5:46 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      12/10/2016 7:39:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3450
mammoth wrote:

these came out in 2014/15 i think. they're supposed to be pretty good but the original 681s are better. i got my 681s from GB for a measly £12 last summer and despite being typical lightweight cheap feeling superlux cans they sound amazing.and yes, i hope to see some more decent headphones from FT too. i keep asking...https://www.fasttech.com/forums/electronics/t/2314544/one-last-try-ft-please-get-some-nice-headphones

:) 12 quid thats an insanely good deal - I see they still have them and a lot more models than here. The 668Bs are £24 atm on a flash I'd be tempted if it weren't for the last order I had with jeebee, they couldn't send it without changing the delivery option from china free post (or whatever it was) to either a worse free service said to definitely take 28days or paid courier option (£36 I think) and all I ordered was a brass coppervape, a spare squonk bottle and some usb volt reader thing, the paid postage was more than the total of the items.

Thing that makes it worse/annoying/confusing was they allowed me to place the order and took my money based on their usual free post option and then emailed me so I don't know if this is common practice now or what so I'm dubious ordering from then again.

All my previous orders in the past few years with them have been fine, in fact I ordered knives and batteries from them as they were less fussy than ft just bundling everything together vape gear, electronics, diy serial killer kit etc :D , no special post or excessive wait time like ft for batteries especially or extra charges for knives (last I tried anyway, the rules seem to change monthly).

I asked what caused the issue, they claimed its due to customs, so I asked is it ecig stuff or all stuff to the uk now and surely they would have known this problem before I placed the order so why still offer the free post option or at least warn me at checkout, I can't be the only person in the UK experiencing the "issue"?
Their reply was purposefully vague and upon further pressing suddenly their English wasn't so good either...
So yeah not in a hurry to buy from them again tbh.

Edited on 12/10/2016 at 7:46 AM. Reason:
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04