Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Bottom feeder!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      12/24/2016 10:26:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5428
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7133
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Scale of 1-10 what do you think of it?

Overall? 1-10
Flavor? 1-10
Usability? will it make your rotation for longer then short term use?

Well, I always like to pick up these unique atomizers because they're so cool looking and I don't usually expect to use them on a regular basis. I certainly wouldn't pay the $100+ for the authentic model though. But for the $10 or whatever I paid, hell yeah.

This one works well and if you were normally a single-coil MTL vaper, I would strongly recommend it. It's very small with low airflow so the Direct-Lung crowd may not like it as much. It was super easy to put the single-coil build in there. Dual coil might be a little trickier and would probably have to be 2 vertical coils but I haven't tried that yet. It provides very good flavor. I use it with the airflow screw all the way open and it's acceptable but I like a bigger, heavier hit than this one provides. Also, because it has such a small chamber/well, you will need to drip/squonk much more often than you are used to with a larger RDA but with a squonk mod that's no issue.

The drip tip gets kinda hot with the build I have in there and I don't love this drip tip anyway. I should experiment with others but I am sure there's a good one to use with it in my collection. But the larger drip tips on other RDAs are what I seem to like best these days. rather than 510. That's just my preference.

I would not discourage anyone from picking up this fun little thing though. And for those looking for a MTL RDA, this may become your favorite.

Edit: Whoops, forgot the 1-10 scale. That's subjective but for me Overall:8, Flavor: 9, Usability (will I use long term): 6

Edited on 12/24/2016 at 10:28 AM. Reason:
#32 (permalink)      12/24/2016 10:39:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5795
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4140
Thanks! I think you saved me 10 bucks.. It sounds very good, but not a great fit for what I like. I found one trick with the O-atty, I use a slipstream drip tip with just the smallest amount of airflow let in. It allows me to get a better direct lung hit then I would be able to, even though it works OK for that.