Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Bottom feeder!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/7/2016 12:47:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5780
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4136
jasonbbb isn't wrong though, FT should put it out there so we know instead of playing Where's Waldo with BF pins all the time.. That shit is annoying! An they don't list them in the parts, or the description allot of the time, so it's in the pic but will it be in the package? I wonder how many potential orders they don't get due to that aspect of it. Who wants to wait a half a month to find out that early pic, was wrong?
#12 (permalink)      12/7/2016 12:47:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cindy99
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 132
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos73
OK jasonbbb, I'll also rephrase

YES! :D

(If you look at the 510 it has a central screw that, when removed, allows you to use this atty in the way you describe)
#13 (permalink)      12/7/2016 12:47:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChappySinclair
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 4038
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4783
+1 details
if this is anything like boost labs other products. it's a tank that looks like an RDA. the peek section isn't just a reducer, the rest of the open area is filled with juice. so it doesn't need to be squonkable. i had the k.loud +G and it was nice for flavor.

my bad, i didn't realize there was a shift and shift bf. two different versions.

Edited on 12/7/2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      12/7/2016 12:54:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jasonbbb
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
Thank you cindy99 :)

EternalSpline - you voiced the exact reason for frustration with BF specs chaos. FT rivals got it, but here is a constant struggle.
#15 (permalink)      12/7/2016 1:15:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5780
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4136
+1 details
"my bad, i didn't realize there was a shift and shift bf. two different versions."

Wake up Chappy! heheh...

jasonbbb, yeah I think we are all in the same frustrated boat with it. Your spot on, the competitors all list it. It's just a bad business move, I feel like FT doesn't really vape,
and without a doubt there camera guy doesn't!

They would sell so much more product if they would stop some of these things. Also now with the U.S. potential regulations, we might be pushed to only order from China for new products. If that ends up happening I would rather be the best in the industry if I was FT... Some would argue that they are, some would say they aren't, I am pretty neutral, I see things they could do better, but appreciate allot about them at the same time.

You also have to be kind of careful though, you can't talk badly about any FT issues because the FT loyalist/hardcore FT fanboys will dry hump your thread until it's blistered and bruised... Yeah not a pretty mental picture is it! I have seen it, one wrong comment sends some of them into a rage like they are married to FT, and you just called it a C word, at there family reunion.

I think it's pretty fucking hilarious to watch from the sidelines but I try and not be the target of it, because no means no... An they will not stop!
#16 (permalink)      12/7/2016 1:30:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jasonbbb
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos0
EternalSpline I love social aspect of FT. The community here is miles ahead of other similar online stores. But I definitely found my short fuse with some of the specs (or lack of them) presented here. All I know is I'm close to $2000 spending with this company since I've signed up, so emotions with demands of quality service may vary. :)))

I want my shirts laundered like the do at the Imperial Hotel in Bejing. (Johnny Mnemonic - 1995 Movie Quotes)
#17 (permalink)      12/7/2016 2:01:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5780
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4136
Indeed the community aspect is great.

Yeah there are the hobby vapors and people ordering for big shops, all annoyed by the same things.. $2G is nothing to sneeze at, so it's expected you want your expectations met with descriptions.

I have no clue what I have spent here, not 2G, far from it. I spread it around different sites. I live a few hours away from a wire company so hard not to order from them.
I have a friend with a shop, so I get some stuff from him.. An then there are random stateside deals I can't pass up because of delivery speeds being so fast. I am awful with that stuff, I would rather get the item in a few days, then even get it at all some of the time. An I also don't want to pay for the shipping from here that is fast due to cost.. If I do that, and it goes to restocking...

Chapping my balls is the other sites doing contests, that require you to leave good comments about products you don't even own! I think that's fucked up.. So all the sites have there issues really when you break it all down.

The thing I can say is, any issue with a FT product, there customer service has always made it right in one way or another. Although I have ordered from allot of other sites and had zero issues to make up for at all, so there is also that... I don't know it's what ever. I got a Griffin from a local shop the 22mm a long time ago, and one of the glass sections had a dimple that made it useless, and they didn't give a shit.. So, ehh! What can you do really.
#18 (permalink)      12/7/2016 2:57:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germs65
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos25
Remove phillips head screw in 510 for bottom feeding?
#19 (permalink)      12/7/2016 3:14:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4888
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4818
3f have the identical pictures and describe it as with bf pin so yes it looks like it.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#20 (permalink)      12/7/2016 4:02:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hawki
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 704
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos320
Thanks for the heads up an this being BF ordered. It looks unique
Fish are dum dum dum. They chase anything that glitters(beginners)
#21 (permalink)      12/7/2016 4:10:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Funkyrudi
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 390
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos194
The 510 screw is screwed in a bushing, which is protruding the 510 threading. But the holes in the center block on the deck are quite high - impossible to soak needless liquid back.