Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Coiling SXK hadaly
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/4/2018 6:19:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4888
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4820
+1 details
Morten is a vaping god. I have unsubscribed from so many reviewers because of him. Flat wire coils are the future.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#12 (permalink)      3/5/2018 2:59:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
MotoBlue wrote:

Morten is a vaping god. I have unsubscribed from so many reviewers because of him. Flat wire coils are the future.

So true! Learned a lot from him. Type of coil, coil placement, wicking.. everything I thought I knew had to be corrected..

SA Vape
#13 (permalink)      3/5/2018 5:32:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
MotoBlue wrote:

His videos are boring mostly because of his accent and he tend to speak in monotone. Very hard to follow!

Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#14 (permalink)      3/5/2018 5:37:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
+2 details
FoxVape wrote:

MotoBlue wrote:
His videos are boring mostly because of his accent and he tend to speak in monotone. Very hard to follow!

Well, if your standard is still Kayfun Lite, you don’t really have to worry what he has to say.. :))

Edited on 3/5/2018 at 5:38 AM. Reason:
SA Vape
#15 (permalink)      3/5/2018 5:51:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
Germaner wrote:

Well, if your standard is still Kayfun Lite, you don’t really have to worry what he has to say.. :))

If your reading comprehension is suffering, you may conclude that! Maybe I can help clear that up. My signature says the KFL is the standard by which MTL is measured.

Edited on 3/5/2018 at 6:00 AM. Reason:
Two wolves fight within us. One is evil, one is good. The one that wins is the one we feed.
#16 (permalink)      3/5/2018 5:36:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
FoxVape wrote:

If your reading comprehension is suffering, you may conclude that! Maybe I can help clear that up. My signature says the KFL is the standard by which MTL is measured.

I stand corrected. Let me try again:
If your CRITERIA is Kayfun Lite, you don’t really have to worry about what Morten Oen has to say.

Btw, I was quite a fan of Kayfuns, Taifuns and Rockets. They went well with the Nemesis and the likes, back in 2013..

SA Vape
#17 (permalink)      3/5/2018 6:35:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FoxVape
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 5053
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos5594
Germaner wrote:

I stand corrected. Let me try again:
If your CRITERIA is Kayfun Lite, you don’t really have to worry about what Morten Oen has to say.

What?, my criteria for the measurement of MTL being a Kayfun disqualifies me from worrying about what Morten have to say? You Sir are a pierrot!

Edited on 3/5/2018 at 6:37 PM. Reason: