shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

PSA : BF Pin DOES NOT fit the SXK Kennedy 24mm.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/13/2016 3:30:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3456
PSA : BF Pin DOES NOT fit the SXK Kennedy 24mm.
I bought the black trickster despite it being exceptionally well made it doesn't fit the SXK Kennedy 24mm rda's. SO be warry if buying it with the bf pin in mind for another kennedy. It may not fit.
My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#2 (permalink)      12/20/2016 4:55:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ekassane
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos40
Hi Auralvirus, does this come engraved?
#3 (permalink)      1/14/2017 11:15:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3456
Ekassane wrote:

Hi Auralvirus, does this come engraved?

I assume the SS does as the Black version I own has Kennedy written on the side and on the base as the original.

My basis theory is that the written word was literally a virus that made spoken word possible. [An aural virus so to speak.] : William S. Burroughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqukFWVCt04
#4 (permalink)      2/21/2017 4:06:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EvgenyPakhom
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
AuralVirus wrote:

I bought the black trickster despite it being exceptionally well made it doesn't fit the SXK Kennedy 24mm rda's. SO be warry if buying it with the bf pin in mind for another kennedy. It may not fit.

I thought about order it to change my posts on SXK Kennedy to SS posts from this one. So i will not able to do it, could you check it if possible? Thank you!

#5 (permalink)      2/23/2017 8:33:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5155
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3683
This one does come with a BF pin though right?
#6 (permalink)      4/16/2017 10:49:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3456
EternalSpline wrote:

This one does come with a BF pin though right?

Yes - great quality too, kind of felt a bit stupid spending the extra on the sxk when I opened the box as this is so well made (the black one I mean, I wish the did the "normal" kennedy 24 in brass & copper with the bf pin & glass.

#7 (permalink)      4/16/2017 10:51:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5155
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos3683
+2 details
I actually got this one since posting that, I like it allot. Very good BF atty, damn good flavor and vapor.
#8 (permalink)      4/16/2017 1:57:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AuralVirus
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5842
  • Reviews 137
  • Kudos3456
EvgenyPakhom wrote:

AuralVirus wrote:

I thought about order it to change my posts on SXK Kennedy to SS posts from this one. So i will not able to do it, could you check it if possible? Thank you!

Yes you could swap out the copper SXK kennedy positive pin with the stainless steel positive pin of this rda.

Note, some of the kennedy 24's have a different positive pin shape at the base.

eg the 2 below (SXK & this black trickster) have the same shape - I believe they are the same sizes as the original.

You can see the below positive pins base is a different shape:-

#9 (permalink)      7/24/2017 3:31:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
opennap
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 26
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos2
AuralVirus wrote:

EvgenyPakhom wrote:
AuralVirus wrote:

Yes you could swap out the copper SXK kennedy positive pin with the stainless steel positive pin of this rda.

Note, some of the kennedy 24's have a different positive pin shape at the base.

eg the 2 below (SXK & this black trickster) have the same shape - I believe they are the same sizes as the original.

You can see the below positive pins base is a different shape:-

have you found a pin fitting the sxk 24 regular?