shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Only Sigelei
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/23/2016 1:47:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
waldog
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 1105
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos1585
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

How do you like that one? There is an update to crank it up to 60W, the 1500 MAH is OK, kind of on the fence about getting it or not.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same box. The new eVic VTwo mini works at 75watts and I have a Samsung 25R in it at 2500mah. And yes, I like it very much.

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 1:53 PM. Reason:
"No, you're never too old to Rock'n'Roll if you're too young to die." I.A./J.T.
#22 (permalink)      10/23/2016 2:01:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4449
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2953
+1 details
Ahh, OK I was thinking the Joyetech Evic Basic 40w, it's a mini mod. It has an update for 60W

I have kind of looked down on the mini mods as pointless but this one kind of caught my eye with the 60W, multiple layers of charge protection... Smaller then the new Nugget mod. I have a ton of mods, I don't need it. I don't know why I have it sitting in a cart..

Under 30 bucks with shipping in the US, without the cubis BS

Doing allot of SS builds running in wattage mode and noticing I don't need much wattage for a great vape. I have a .24 ohm build running about 24 watts 316 SS 26 gauge 2.5 mm and it's pretty damn good. I also have a 3000 MAH battery in it, and it's a single battery mod that is already small.

So any thoughts? Anyone? Hello? Talk me down or up I don't care, what do you think?
#23 (permalink)      10/23/2016 2:14:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7531
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos28328
+1 details
Eternal, the Evic Basic is really practical, but for me only for certain instances. If I go out to dinner, or to a bar, or join my girlfriend shopping in the city center for a few hours. It's always paired with a Serpent Mini here, 25 watts, 0.7-0.8 ohm coils. It's so practical, because I'm hardly carrying anything around like that.

But, to be honest, besides that it gets no use at all. It's too small for me for any other use.
#24 (permalink)      10/23/2016 2:34:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4449
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2953
+2 details
Yeah that was the other thing, I was thinking, OK if I get this then I have to get the serpent mini. The combo is too perfect. ehhh I think I will skip it. When you combine the two the cost is in the 50.00 plus range.
An I already have a few single 18650 mods that are perfect for going out.
#25 (permalink)      10/23/2016 3:45:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
OneBadwolf
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3712
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4114
$0.05 rebate earned+4 details
ShelaghStone wrote:

^^^^ you're american and have far greater choices for purchasing spots than I do here in Canada.

Today if I were American, Id likely be doing less shopping in China, but just the odd piece.
We haven't any choice.

Have only shopped in 3 B+Ms here. 1 I juse only when I want to purchase an SX Mini, 2nd went bankrupt selling garbage and a 3rd, highly thought of, tends to buy their goods in the same spots i do, but charge top $ so no reason for me to purchase from them.

^ why most of us shop here

Agree - Feedback although like anyone else here, tend to find 1-2 people whose flavour taste matches your own and wait for their honest reviews, as well as SS/TC mods.
Neither has been wrong yet.

83 vape shops in Toronto. Perhaps the 80 you haven't been to were warned by the 3 you have been to.

Vi veri universum vivus vici. Insictus oportet nocere
#26 (permalink)      10/23/2016 4:04:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
OBW said:

83 vape shops in Toronto. Perhaps the 80 you haven't been to were warned by the 3 you have been to.

Well perhaps you should visit their garbage receptacles.

You just might find your next mod.

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#27 (permalink)      10/23/2016 4:07:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LutherBlissett
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11510
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos14351
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

The Fuchai comes with a very good sleeve, you'll be pleased with it Andy. I never use sleeves but I accidentally ordered the wrong color Fuchai and it was shipped before I could change it. God, I hate gold colored things.

The sleeve is a very tight fit, been using it for a few days now and the mod is still bone dry. Batteries can be changed with leaving the sleeve on. Quite nice.

Yeah they're terrific aren't they. ...Except I wish they were black instead of transparent. (I ended up buying a black aftermarket sleeve from the bay, as FT don't seem to have any.)

You're dead right about the 213 sleeve though in terms of construction; really nice design: slightly thicker and stiffer than the average silicone sleeve, with really nice shaped parts which echo the form of the mod (especially around the display). Also as you say it's nice being able to change the batteries without having to remove the sleeve.

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 4:10 PM. Reason: +l
No FT. No comment. __________ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVQawEZ2uuw
#28 (permalink)      10/23/2016 4:09:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4449
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2953
Awwww come on ELE, (everyone love everyone)semi pro movie quote

What you guys hate each other?
#29 (permalink)      10/23/2016 4:21:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LutherBlissett
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11510
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos14351
EternalSpline wrote:

What you guys hate each other?

I don't think he hates her. I think he's just very tired of her ...and boy do I know that feeling. I would imagine she hates him right now though because he just said something extremely funny at her expense.

(And you know it was genuinely funny because you can take the names away, or not know anything about the people, and it's still a funny line - in contrast say to the come-back, which really ought to have been judged a flop at the editing stage and not even posted).

#30 (permalink)      10/23/2016 5:05:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4449
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2953
+2 details
Your so balanced and fair Luther, very true hers was a bit of a flop. I think it was the receptacles aspect that really killed it for me personally. Like rubbish bins, trash can's, dumpster, toilet, or better yet maybe like a check your vagina type of thing.

So it would go.

"83 vape shops in Toronto. Perhaps the 80 you haven't been to were warned by the 3 you have been to.

Well perhaps you should check your vagina, you just might find your next mod."

You know because you figure one bad wolf, that's probably a guy, and maybe instead of the whole sand in your vag aspect, it's a whole mod in there that has him upset..

I don't really care, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just get tired of the fighting on here some times and found that asking what it is about is possibly a solution, because if you get them talking about what it is about maybe it will help.

"..and boy do I know that feeling." Someone getting on your nerves too? Same person? Is it me? I hope it's not me? What did I do!!!!

Some times some of the people annoy me on here, but ehh I can always just unsubscribe to the tread, or skip over what they say and look for an opinion I give two shits about. Like DefMonkey owns 557 Omertas and you know it's hard to take his opinions too seriously because of that..
#31 (permalink)      10/23/2016 5:19:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LutherBlissett
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 11510
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos14351
+3 details
I meant that I can relate to that feeling (of being tired of her).

It's not even as grand as getting on anyone's nerves I think. It's more like the feeling you get when you happen to drive past a really ugly building every day on your way to work. You glance at it and think something like "oh that thing's still there" and then you move on.