shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Only Sigelei
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/23/2016 6:29:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10955
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9352
Only Sigelei
Only Sigelei is one company that always adds a Silicon Sleeve for their mods. So sad that I don't like Sigelei as much! But I've still ordered their Fuchai 213 .. Let's hope it turns out to be a keeper.
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#2 (permalink)      10/23/2016 6:43:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
Used to get sleeves with my iPV mods as well - although one of the same I suppose
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#3 (permalink)      10/23/2016 6:53:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10955
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9352
+1 details
There are very few companies that do that. If Lost Vape included silicon sleeves, I would've bought most of their mods. Don't like to get the mod scratched and lose it's shine. Would've bought Therion BF in a blink if it had one.
My Location: Bharat (aka IN) .. Namaste /\ .. ***TC doesn't work for me as it's an imperfect solution to a problem that I never even had*** - Sossij
#4 (permalink)      10/23/2016 9:22:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4433
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2948
Mod condoms! I only have two mods that wear them, and my only issue is a leak gets trapped inside between them and the mod. So I wish they would do them a bit better, yeah you would have to take your atty off to change batteries but it would be a better protective shield. Not with this one though due to the internal batteries...

The lost vape stuff looks to nice to hide in a condom, maybe they could make one that had the mods image printed on the outside of it, that would be pretty funny.
#5 (permalink)      10/23/2016 9:27:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171

and my only issue is a leak gets trapped inside between them and the mod

Agreed.

Just yesterday I put together a Moonshot clone I had received.

Never seen an atty lose a tank of juice so quickly.
Sat atop one of my SX Mods, took a 2 min phone call and when i turned back, the tank was empty
but all under the sheath

Got it just in time before it got into the inner workings of the mod.
Took a close look at the clone, realized its fault and threw it out.

But when the proper atty is on top, it does keep them from getting scratched.

#6 (permalink)      10/23/2016 9:56:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4433
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2948
I had the same thing happen on the authentic Ijoy tornado nano, it only happened the first time I set it up with the RBA section, after that I started just packing the wicking in, so it takes like a day to break in enough to use, well. So now it's basically collection dust. Not a must buy if you ask me the barrel is so flimsy you could bend it without even trying. The chip coil thing is, interesting, but it's not a game changer at all.

Some thing about when one drains like that it's like oh I can't trust you any more! You where a bad atty, sit in the back of the cabinet with other bad things!
#7 (permalink)      10/23/2016 10:00:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
waldog
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 1105
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos1585
My new eVic VTwo mini came with a condom.
"No, you're never too old to Rock'n'Roll if you're too young to die." I.A./J.T.
#8 (permalink)      10/23/2016 10:04:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7531
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos28328
+2 details
The Fuchai comes with a very good sleeve, you'll be pleased with it Andy. I never use sleeves but I accidentally ordered the wrong color Fuchai and it was shipped before I could change it. God, I hate gold colored things.

The sleeve is a very tight fit, been using it for a few days now and the mod is still bone dry. Batteries can be changed with leaving the sleeve on. Quite nice.
#9 (permalink)      10/23/2016 10:05:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
+1 details
@Eternal Spine

^ ^

I haven't had great luck with gear I have purchased elsewhere than FT.

Granted, I haven't purchased a lot but a few things on flash sales, or items that aren't sold here.
Not enough to form a strict opinion.
But happened enough I am sceptical about purchasing outside of FT.
Each item I did buy elsewhere was raved about, yet I havent been impressed at all with the quality.

But it has seemed to me that if an item is not here, there is sometimes a reason for that.
Not in all cases but using the iPV 6 that MitchL purchased, for example, he got the updated one at FT and the inferior one elsewhere, earlier.

Have only ever had 2 items here faulty and both FT returned without a problem, after the time consuming tactics involved concluding negotiations.

But, likely just my opinion.
But enough that I tend to watch each one closely - that one slipped by me with the phone call

Edited on 10/23/2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      10/23/2016 10:11:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4433
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2948
waldog wrote:

My new eVic VTwo mini came with a condom.

How do you like that one? There is an update to crank it up to 60W, the 1500 MAH is OK, kind of on the fence about getting it or not.

#11 (permalink)      10/23/2016 10:52:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andyk
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10955
  • Reviews 680
  • Kudos9352
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

The Fuchai comes with a very good sleeve, you'll be pleased with it Andy. I never use sleeves but I accidentally ordered the wrong color Fuchai and it was shipped before I could change it. God, I hate gold colored things.

The sleeve is a very tight fit, been using it for a few days now and the mod is still bone dry. Batteries can be changed with leaving the sleeve on. Quite nice.

And that's one of the reasons why I bought the Sigelei (although, I'm no longer a fan of Sigelei). But at least they freagin cared to include the so called 'condom' for the mod.

Well, I carry my mods around in my car and that's when my mods get scratched, lose their shine and all. I don't drench my mod, so I won't really have the juice getting stuck issue. Even if the juice got trapped in the silicon sleeve, I don't care. At least it wont shit my hands and stuff around the mod :)