Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Just to be sure
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/15/2018 10:46:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MorelyMagicMist
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos9
rico300zx wrote:

6079SmithW wrote:
Get a wasp nano to go with it, perfect combo.what is a good build for this "combo" i tried these two together and i had a slow ramp up?

Aim a build for around 0.30 - 0.55 ohm resistance. Like to use Kanthal or NiChrome 80, if I'm doing plain old wire use either 26 or 28 awg. Five wraps around 3 mm ID will get me in the range above. NiChrome 80 might help you find a quicker ramp up for me though Kanthal still seems to do better long haul. Using Clapton or Fused Clapton I'd up to seven wraps on the 3 mm ID to hang in that range. You can go down to 0.25, if you like choking down a foundry. For me that gets too hot and runs batteries down too quick, 0.35 does real nice. :)

"Mind precedes all mental states. Mind is their chief; they are all mind-wrought." -- Opening verses of the Dhammapada
#22 (permalink)      10/15/2018 11:05:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MorelyMagicMist
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos9
uitzetter wrote:

I just got my wasp.

I never want anything else. Realy not expected that! I am a MTL vaper. Or at least, I was.

But then I showed my husband how much smoke this little thing is capable of producing. I know, for the cloudchasers, please don't laugh. But for testing purposes, I had it wide open, took a big inhale and vaped direct lung. My god, I thought I was choking. Never had that much smoke. But still flavorful.

So as I am a MTL vapor, I set it back to just a sliver of airflow. Then I took anoter direct lunghit. And wow, what a nice flavor. I immediately switched to direct lung with a very ristricted airflow. I vaped directly from the cap and was expecting a lot of heat and spitting. No such thing! Just a great, satisfying vape.

I won't be ordering any other RDA. This is the one for me.

Just have to invest in 4 more now, lol!

Aw, c'mon you know you'll get another RDA. You'll especially get it if I tell you, it makes morning coffee a lot better. *chuckles* Here you go SKU 7396900 try a Gorge on for size. It will overhang on a Pico. If you got other mods though it does well not to overhang. The Gorge is very nice indeed. Got me doing near to full air DL hits.

Ah, yep somebody come over to the Lunger side, the Dark Side. :) I like tight draw with the Wasp for DL.

"Mind precedes all mental states. Mind is their chief; they are all mind-wrought." -- Opening verses of the Dhammapada
#23 (permalink)      10/27/2018 2:34:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 3195
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3234
+1 details
You cannot use 24mm on Pico, 22mm is ok, 23mm will be maximum.

If you buy Gorge especially for Pico will not fit.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#24 (permalink)      10/27/2018 4:04:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1182
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos343
23mm perfects when you use a silicone sleeve, but you have to cut out the bottle area

Edited on 10/27/2018 at 4:05 PM. Reason:
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#25 (permalink)      11/1/2018 10:46:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MorelyMagicMist
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos9
yoshy262 wrote:

You cannot use 24mm on Pico, 22mm is ok, 23mm will be maximum.

If you buy Gorge especially for Pico will not fit.

It will overhang on a Pico. If you got other mods though it does well not to overhang.

Citing: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/5517600/t/2647886/just-to-be-sure?2758859

Believe I said as much, too. That doesn't exclude me stating my opinion that the Gorge is a very good RDA. I am not conflating anything rather saying two different things at once in one posting. Used to be folks called that communicating. Folks have done that for eons.

#26 (permalink)      11/1/2018 12:03:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2078
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos555
Grind the bumps off the battery cap and 24mm fits ok with a silicon sleeve it don't look bad either. Friend uses the Merlin Mini on his Pico.... may be 23.5-23.9mm though I never measured it.