Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Just to be sure
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/15/2018 6:45:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2078
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos555
+2 details
If you use bigger coils with more airflow the Wasp, Hadaly is better for smaller coils with tighter airflow. I'd try to find a SXK Hussar RDTA w/ bf pin. Adds another 2ml and its just as small and good as Hadaly... hard to over sqounk a RDTA too.
#12 (permalink)      3/15/2018 6:52:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2078
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos555
Dead Rabbit SQ is another one you don't need to carry paper towel with you everywhere you go.
#13 (permalink)      3/15/2018 8:56:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
+1 details
https://youtu.be/rQWXWUXx--Q
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#14 (permalink)      3/15/2018 8:57:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicViking
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 362
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos265
SKU 9617388
Is The Fucking You Get, Worth The Fucking You Get ???
#15 (permalink)      3/16/2018 2:59:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
uitzetter
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos7
Thanks guys!

I have read and watched some reviews.

Since I vape MTL, the wasp is not for me. And since I already like the Hadaly, I have settled for two Entheons.

I have heard these coils are good in an Entheon on a Pico Squeeze.

Also got advice to use this fused claption wire, to be able to use claptons on the squeeze. Should be very fast ramp up.

Anybody have any advise regarding those two or the best coil for the Entheon / Hadaly on a Squeeze?
#16 (permalink)      3/16/2018 5:15:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1182
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos343
6079SmithW wrote:

Get a wasp nano to go with it, perfect combo.

what is a good build for this "combo" i tried these two together and i had a slow ramp up?

www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#17 (permalink)      3/16/2018 5:48:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
GramDogg
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 2078
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos555
+1 details
That 30x3 wrapped in 38 should have much better flavour. Way more spots for it to suck up juice like a mesh wick. 2 coils probably soak up 1ml on their own lol.
#18 (permalink)      3/17/2018 2:08:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
uitzetter
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos7

That 30x3 wrapped in 38 should have much better flavour. Way more spots for it to suck up juice like a mesh wick. 2 coils probably soak up 1ml on their own lol.

In my basked Gramdogg, lol.

#19 (permalink)      3/17/2018 2:15:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
uitzetter
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos7
6079SmithW wrote:

Get a wasp nano to go with it, perfect combo.

I already decided the wasp was not for me as a MTL vaper. However, because of your comment I watched another few reviews about this wasp.

Then I saw this review and it made me wanna have one now. I ordered it locally for a few bucks more then here and I'm expecting it today. I'm curious if I can somehow make it work for MTL, lol.

What kind of coil do you recommend for this wasp on a mech for the best flavor?

#20 (permalink)      3/17/2018 7:58:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
uitzetter
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos7
I just got my wasp.

I never want anything else. Realy not expected that! I am a MTL vaper. Or at least, I was.

For MTL this works at the smallest restriction. That is how I tried it first. Flavor is outstanding, just like my Hadaly's.

But then I showed my husband how much smoke this little thing is capable of producing. I know, for the cloudchasers, please don't laugh. But for testing purposes, I had it wide open, took a big inhale and vaped direct lung. My god, I thought I was choking. Never had that much smoke. But still flavorful.

So as I am a MTL vapor, I set it back to just a sliver of airflow. Then I took anoter direct lunghit. And wow, what a nice flavor. I immediately switched to direct lung with a very ristricted airflow. I vaped directly from the cap and was expecting a lot of heat and spitting. No such thing! Just a great, satisfying vape.

Then I tested the same stuff on my Hadaly. In comparison with the, I prefer the wasp. Flavor wise not much different. But these are the pro's for the wasp:

- Just as easy to build as the Hadaly, maybe a bit easier. But both very easy. Both fit big single coils.
- I like that there are cutouts on the posts where you fit your wire. Much easier to precisely cut the wires so they don't touch the cap or can cause shorts.
- Coil closer to the posts.
- Not as easy to oversquonk/drip as the Hadaly
- So easy to adjust airflow. This is a pain with the Hadaly. Way to tight and cap cannot be turned to adjust. At least, not easily. You have to use other o-rings or lubricate the o-rings to be able to turn the cap. But I hate juice mess. The wasp is just perfect as it comes out of the box.
- Granted, I have a SS cap on the Hadaly and not a yellow PEI one, but I just love the cap of the wasp! The piss yelow doesn't bother me. I love that you don't need a driptip. In the beginning it feels a bit weird, but I'm already used to it after an hour of vaping. I prefer it now. No more lip-gunk, lol. B.t.w. also tried drip tips on the cap and all 510's I have just fit. No problems there. But will be using the cap without one.
- flavor, flavor and more flavor. But as said. Hadaly also has that.
- Love that it's so small!

I won't be ordering any other RDA. This is the one for me.

Just have to invest in 4 more now, lol!
#21 (permalink)      10/15/2018 10:46:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MorelyMagicMist
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 51
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos9
rico300zx wrote:

6079SmithW wrote:
Get a wasp nano to go with it, perfect combo.what is a good build for this "combo" i tried these two together and i had a slow ramp up?

Aim a build for around 0.30 - 0.55 ohm resistance. Like to use Kanthal or NiChrome 80, if I'm doing plain old wire use either 26 or 28 awg. Five wraps around 3 mm ID will get me in the range above. NiChrome 80 might help you find a quicker ramp up for me though Kanthal still seems to do better long haul. Using Clapton or Fused Clapton I'd up to seven wraps on the 3 mm ID to hang in that range. You can go down to 0.25, if you like choking down a foundry. For me that gets too hot and runs batteries down too quick, 0.35 does real nice. :)

"Mind precedes all mental states. Mind is their chief; they are all mind-wrought." -- Opening verses of the Dhammapada