Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

(super) soft bottle that works ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/3/2018 6:07:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MariosBBS
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos2
SKU: 9641577 ... I think
#22 (permalink)      5/4/2018 3:52:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChibiChula
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 96
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos15
carrion4worm wrote:

the new wismec luxotic silicon bottles work great. also in capo 216 as well.

Yeah, I would have screamed "HALLELUJAH" when I saw those ...if both my Pico Squeeze mods hadn't died within weeks of each other for some reason a few months back. One was practically new even though I bought both at the same time. I kept the black one for special occasions and the grey/silver one for daily abuse. However, first the black one seems to have randomly shorted out (and it wasn't the build on my Pulse 22 RDA because I checked it on another mod to be sure) and then the grey/silver one had a random button fire problem that kept it firing even though I let go and could still press the button in and out (forcing me to eject the battery) and now it doesn't work.

I could probably fix one or both of them if I could find the correct size hex key to open it but I have nothing that fits. Anyone know what size I need?

Meh, I liked them enough that I'll probably buy at least one replacement once I manage to catch one of FastTech's rare 10% off sales but now I'm wondering if I should just go with a Wismec Luxotic and a Pulse 80w instead. Currently abusing my original Pulse mod while figuring out what I want to buy. Vape budget hands are going back and forth on this issue a LOT.

#23 (permalink)      5/4/2018 10:13:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1182
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos343
T5
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#24 (permalink)      5/26/2018 10:30:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FloWo1701
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 3809
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos2430
My luxotic bottle always sticks out a little when I squeeze.

I read that removing the silicone plug helps. But how do I remove it without damage?
Gina Royal: https://youtu.be/t2qAGfxoRu4
#25 (permalink)      5/28/2018 8:10:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1311
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos807
Just insertt the bottle when empty. You need to push it up as much as possible, then fill with refill bottle.
Squonklife