Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Are these ever going to ship lol
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/11/2016 2:56:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Covert
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
Are these ever going to ship lol
I've been waiting for mine to ship since October 21st. I put in a ticket they said the would ship today. Now it says ships in five business days? Can we get a straight answer FT?
#2 (permalink)      11/11/2016 4:52:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Meringue
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Same here, ordered two weeks ago, it was supposed to be shipped in 5 days, now 5 days again...
I'm wondering if I should cancel my order and throw ten bucks more to get it faster...

I've opened a ticket 12hours ago, still waiting for an answer.
#3 (permalink)      11/11/2016 6:00:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Better off cancelling it and ordering it from elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#4 (permalink)      11/11/2016 6:07:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
coldmantis
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 287
  • Reviews 245
  • Kudos148
I have to agree with dj. I ordered mines on halloween with an origen little. The Origen was ready to ship in like a day or two and FT did something they have never done. They split my order and shipped the Origens after like 3 days or so, they usually do this like after 2 weeks. So that tells me this probably wont ship until christmas lol.
#5 (permalink)      11/11/2016 6:50:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Looks and vapes better with a bf Velocity v2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#6 (permalink)      11/12/2016 4:20:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Covert
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
So they sent me tracking for one of the three I ordered. I ordered two of the same color and got tracking for one and not the other lol. I guess one is better than none.
#7 (permalink)      11/13/2016 1:02:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dam09fr
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 12
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
ETA is now : 11/15/2016 (in 2 days)
#8 (permalink)      11/13/2016 9:32:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3680
Hi Covert, Thank you for your purchase in advance. The item was shipped out, you can track it on USPS or http://www.17track.net/en. It will take 6-15 days to arrive, please kindly help to wait a little patience.

Please feel free to write us here or open a support ticket whenever you have questions. We're always here to help. Thank you.

Edited on 11/14/2016 at 7:59 PM. Reason:
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#9 (permalink)      11/13/2016 10:06:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Covert
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
Hi Jenny while I do understand that one of the two of my orders for the exact same items has shipped. I was patient for almost a month while I watched the dates go from five days, thirteen days, then back to five, and now to two. I am a very patient person, but I don't care much to be told one thing only to have things change not once, but four times. Nor do I appreciate being pandered to by one of two items I had ordered being shipped out my some sore of miracle after I raise a question on this forum. Not to mention your post on here following just make yourself and your company look that much more inept then if your would have just let things play out. I put in a support ticket and was still led astray. I'm not trying to be rude i'm just a bit confused wha you think your post accomplised after known pretty well the situation at hand. And posting my tracking on a public forum is not good business as anyone that has a brain now knows where I live and when my package is going to arrive.
#10 (permalink)      11/13/2016 10:37:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1221
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos423
If you didn't want your dirty laundry aired here you should have stuck to the ticket system.. Yes Jenny can edit her post and remove your tracking number.. But really dude nobody cares where you live anyways..
#11 (permalink)      11/14/2016 12:12:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Covert
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos1
@Eagle_Eye1 Lol I aired my dirty laundry on here along with their dirty laundry I could careless about that. Posting my tracking number on a public forum on the other hand is pretty stupid though.