Now look. This is the one you receive from FastTech. And it's the one you want! But it isn't the one in the product discription. Regardless, I'm happy I didn't get the other one lol.
Look at my photos. I know the second photo the rba is grinded down on the bottom. I did that to try and fix the problem. It didn't work. But look at the difference. See how they put a little knob in the middle, and the also made it so the sides aren't out as far. Look at my old one. You can see how the sides go all of the way to the outside.
Apparently these are the reasons that the other version always shorted and gave whacky Ohm readings.

#1

#2


But anyway, I'm happy now. I can finally turn my old baby beast into an rta lol