Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Looks nice
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      10/21/2016 8:45:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MEE123
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
Add-on...Thinking about it, I have the SS Goblin V3 at work on a Joytech VTC mini. I go back to work in 3 days (work odd shifts), I'll bring in the PICO and find out for sure if it fits or not. Update by Monday at the latest unless the black Goblin V3 shows up on my door.Mmmmm ordered the black Goblin and Black/SS Pico specifically as a pair. Sorry but I Hope your wrong.
#22 (permalink)      10/21/2016 9:07:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RobertIrvingIII
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 325
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos117
pico will fit 23mm tanks as well. my billow v3 fits, but it is close. so I think you might have a chance it will fit,.. but idk for sure, gl
#23 (permalink)      10/25/2016 6:47:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MEE123
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 19
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
+1 details
The Goblin V3 does fit the PICO mod. The tolerance is close though, as I screwed the Goblin atty on the PICO, the air adjustments lever just barely hits the battery cap. Luckily my threads allien so as the air adjustment does not interfere with the battery top cap when beig utilized. There is less than 1mm between the atty and top cap. I was able to seat the atty to the mod though. Hopefully your threads will allien as well, if not I would wonder if a short would occur between the top cap and atty if the air adjustment lever makes contact. The Goblin V3 fluid adjustment (on my atty) does not completely close tight, therefore when filling with eliquid the 1st few puffs are gurgly but quickly clears. Flavor and vapor is excellent for a restricted lung hit atty. Air flow can be adjusted to a super tight draw to a lose mouth to lung hit. Vapor production is better than my Kayfun V5 (outstanding for this type of atty). I have minor leaking after refilling due to the eliquid shutoff not closing tightly...I suspect this to be made that way by the manufacturer more than a defect in my atty. I purchased the extended tube and it fits excellent..flavor loss is minimal when utilized but is indeed slightly noticeable to the palette. I ran both SS and T1 builds in the atty and throughly enjoyed my vape. Running a spaced .41ohm T1 at 25.9 watts/430 degrees and she blows the vapor and flavor big time. (Best of 10) I give the atty a 8.5 flavor rating...leaking though so 4 rating...ease of build 7/8 rateing...aesthetics 8.5...compared to my Kayfun V5 7 rating. All in all for the money it's a heck of a good atty and you can save a $100 if you don't mind minimal irritation.
Cigarette smoker for 32 yrs/Vaping cigarette free 7.5 yrs
Vape on my Friends and Vape Safely