Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Silicone covers
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/21/2016 3:53:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roobbbyyyy
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 399
  • Reviews 145
  • Kudos369
+1 details
Silicone covers
Would be nice to have a silicone cover available for this mod as soon as possible. i cannot make product request... the page keeps on freezing on me...
I now have a signature!!!
#2 (permalink)      7/21/2016 3:54:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Ali baba has them.
#3 (permalink)      7/21/2016 4:18:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ultramagnetic
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 84
  • Kudos1241
+1 details
Looking at their availability I'm almost certainly on my own here, but I just don't get this silicone cases thing. Same with phone screen protectors and cases, they add bulk, impede functionality, and for what? In 18 months you'll have a mod in perfect condition which is outdated and has next to no resale value.

Saying that, my wife's just bought a pair of 'distressed' jeans for £200 and thinks I'm 'fucking clueless' for moaning about it.
#4 (permalink)      7/21/2016 9:14:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
alicesee1207
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 272
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos129
+3 details
Hello, roobbbyyyy. Thank you for your comment. It is well-received. We will ask our purchasing department to search for related products as soon as possible. Hope we can find and update it soon.

Thank you for your kind attention. Please feel free to write us with any questions or requests. We are always here to help.
#5 (permalink)      7/22/2016 1:43:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
roobbbyyyy
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 399
  • Reviews 145
  • Kudos369
+2 details
alicesee1207 wrote:

Hello, roobbbyyyy. Thank you for your comment. It is well-received. We will ask our purchasing department to search for related products as soon as possible. Hope we can find and update it soon.

Thank you for your kind attention. Please feel free to write us with any questions or requests. We are always here to help.

Thank you :)

I now have a signature!!!
#6 (permalink)      8/27/2016 8:32:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JohnnyCakes
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 166
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos35
+1 details
alicesee1207 wrote:

I like the silicone covers because they give more grip to often slippery mods like the iStick 30w and the iStick PICO.
The button feel is much better too.
Even if the mods aren't going to be worth anything in a few months I don't care. I like my mods and my phones clean and protected.
Color matching the mods to the tanks and protective glass tank rings is kind of fun for me as well.
to each their own.

#7 (permalink)      10/5/2016 10:32:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
preserver83
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
roobbbyyyy wrote:

alicesee1207 wrote:

Thank you :)

here are some but just 5 packs, i would like to buy just by one from more types

#8 (permalink)      7/4/2020 2:29:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fipumilae
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi, everything is normal now. On other sites they are also there, even a little cheaper
#9 (permalink)      8/1/2021 5:26:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wagigz
  • JoinedAug 2021
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
the price is almost the same everywhere :)