Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Coupon MAP
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      5/5/2016 5:40:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cartwheels
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos106
Coupon MAP
coupon code map makes things better
#2 (permalink)      5/5/2016 7:46:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
Does it make it 26.00? I have found it for that
#3 (permalink)      5/5/2016 7:47:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JoeVan
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 8084
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos10454
EternalSpline wrote:

Does it make it 26.00? I have found it for that

$28.29

Joke's on you, this isn't actually a raffle.
#4 (permalink)      5/5/2016 7:53:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
Yeah the 26.00 comes with a shipping cost I think, but gets to you a hell of allot faster, so one way or the other is up to the buyer. I think the FT price might be a dollar less with shipping cost from the other.
#5 (permalink)      5/5/2016 7:58:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 767
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos367
EternalSpline wrote:

Yeah the 26.00 comes with a shipping cost I think, but gets to you a hell of allot faster, so one way or the other is up to the buyer. I think the FT price might be a dollar less with shipping cost from the other.

If shipping time is your concern, try the coupon and pay a dollar or a bit more for DHL MAIL. Ships to Canada (physically furthest you can get, with 12 hour time difference) in a week.

#6 (permalink)      5/5/2016 8:10:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
I have paid the dollar and done DHL and it still takes a month or more to get to Florida, I like the forums here but unless I just can't find it any other place I usually don't buy it here due to the shipping. An just flat out zero inspection of product before shipping me crap, that's another issue I have had. They are good about refunding your money for sending you crap though. When you wait a month for crap, it's like an added nut punch... People on here get really defensive about the crap part, like they own the company. All you have to do is look, not at the reviews, but the threads and you will see that lots of crap has been shipped out, so it's a fact. Oh I also don't like the in stock, then you buy it, then it's not in stock, then it gives you a 5 day wait, then that ends and goes longer, then that ends yet again and goes longer.. So your month now turned into 2...
#7 (permalink)      5/5/2016 8:13:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gwailo
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2735
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos3434
+2 details
EternalSpline wrote:

I have paid the dollar and done DHL and it still takes a month or more to get to Florida, I like the forums here but unless I just can't find it any other place I usually don't buy it here due to the shipping. An just flat out zero inspection of product before shipping me crap, that's another issue I have had. They are good about refunding your money for sending you crap though. When you wait a month for crap, it's like an added nut punch... People on here get really defensive about the crap part, like they own the company. All you have to do is look, not at the reviews, but the threads and you will see that lots of crap has been shipped out, so it's a fact. Oh I also don't like the in stock, then you buy it, then it's not in stock, then it gives you a 5 day wait, then that ends and goes longer, then that ends yet again and goes longer.. So your month now turned into 2...

Then fuck off mate.

#8 (permalink)      5/5/2016 8:18:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
+2 details
What no one said your name 3 times how did you just appear!

Now your Australian?

What's up, how you doing Gwailo? Hey did you ever see that whole thread on here about how much everyone hates you? Yeah I found that and I was like awwww he isn't so bad... I mean sure your totally useless, and never have any thing good to say to anyone, about any thing, but really a whole thread dedicated to hating you?

My guess is your one of the old timers second accounts, where they get to just say any thing.
#9 (permalink)      5/5/2016 9:49:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gwailo
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2735
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos3434
EternalSpline wrote:

What no one said your name 3 times how did you just appear!

Now your you're Australian?

What's up, how you doing Gwailo? Hey did you ever see that whole thread on here about how much everyone hates you? Yeah I found that and I was like awwww he isn't so bad... I mean sure your you're totally useless, and never have any thing good to say to anyone, about any thing, but really a whole thread dedicated to hating you?

My guess is your you're one of the old timers second accounts, where they get to just say any thing.

Firstly, if you were trying to insult me, at least get the grammar correct.

Secondly, if you were a potato, you would be a bad potato.

Edited on 5/5/2016 at 9:50 AM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      5/5/2016 10:12:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5995
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4264
Your funny, your such a grammar Nazi it makes me know it really bugs you.

As you can see I don't care at all about the grammar and that it bugs you.

I am not trying to insult you though. I mean you have been insulted a million times, and your still here. Sort of lets me know that is why you are here.

You try to get people all upset or what ever, fuck it. I can't bring myself to care about insulting you, what is the point?

Also my life is pretty fucking good dispite my poor spellinses and grammers... So why try and knock you down a peg? Kind of just mean right? This is the FT forum so who really cares right? I mean you might, I dont. Think what you want of me, it effects me zero.

Also you will notice I did not chime in on the thread purely about you and how much everyone hates you. I don't hate you it's a wasted emotion. If I was going to hate you, you would need to have some real effect on my life and you don't. That is not to be mean, it's just my reality.

Yes some times I will call you a little bitch, and that kind of thing, but I see it as giving you a cookie, and insuring your return. So yeah I will give you what your looking for from time to time but it's not out of hate at all.

I like you, your random bitching about cloudy scum adds a certain stupid that I find amuuuuzing, it makes me laugh, not at you, or with you, but just laugh.
#11 (permalink)      5/5/2016 11:01:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gwailo
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2735
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos3434
+1 details
Sorry buddy, I can't be arsed to read that wall of text.

Read post #7 & then repeat until satisfied.